Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I the only one here who likes resin?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Permafried, Apr 14, 2006.

1. uh.. dude did you have caps lock on and not notice it? hehe..

2. I like resin, but I cant smoke just resin. I usually just lace it in my jays or sprinkle some on top of my bowl pack:).

3. Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard

4. resin is my bestfriend on a dry day.. ONLY if it is nugget / exotics resin tho.. which is easy to come by since i never touch middies anymore.

5. Haha, I love resin, to me it tastes like cocoa.

6. I love smoking resin. It gets me fuckin ripped. It doesn't even taste that bad, you guys gotta stop your bitchin. Have a drink when you toke or something.

7. heres what I do. I wait till my bong gets NIIIce and completly non see thru. then i fill it up with 99% rubbing alchaol. After letting it sit for a while and some shakes and more time sitting, i dump it out thue a ripped in half t-shirt so its only one layer of cloth, not two. then i just have a nice big pile of resin on the tshirt that has to dry out. (you can use any cloth pretty much)

8. I dont know.. sounds kind of fiendish to go through all that work

9. Wow i love resin, i wish i had a nice glass spoon or somen. i am pieceless sadly enough. But some people here do way to much work. all i do is boil the pipe in water and then run the water through a coffee filter. saves all the resin in one place. its amazing. lol.

10. Me and my buddy have a name for all of the resin lovers out there...Garbage Man! and that Garbage will f you right up.

11. i really like getting resin and mixing it with some other weed its pretty good to mix but alone it does taste bad

12. I personally love resin. Hate the taste but i think resin is quite facinating. My mom has some dentist tools and they work amazing for scraping bowls. Ive never scraped more resin out of my bowl before, dentist tools works wonders for me.