Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I The Only 1?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChavoSS, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Am I the only one who hates when ur with ur boys/gurls smoking, and they have to leave like 5 mins after you smoke with them? I like havin a good time (no homo) and it kinda ruins the fun when ur friends end up leaving, its more fun bein high with ur friends, am I right? Might seem like a wierd question, I jus smoked the last of my nugs so im tryna enjoy it:smoke:. But it sucks cause I dont think ill be gettin anymore weed soon...it sucks being new in a diff city/state:(

2. People have lives. Sometimes they can't hang out and chill.

3. yea me and my friends always have quick burn sessions its nice to see them and toke a blunt or two, but if its during the week we usually disperse(sp?) after that due to classes/jobs

4. yea, th@s true, and btw ron u spelled it right

5. Pretty much every friday or saturday night my friends and I all put some of our money in and smoke all night together.
    :smoke:

6. Im sure they're talkin about repeat offenders brah.

7. One of the weirdest smoke outs I ever took part in was us three (my girlfriend, her friend, and I) were approached by this guy we've only smoked with a few times and he said his friend from out of state wanted to match us. We did. 6 people (his other came too) passing two bowls. After that they left and us original three were left outside just like, "Wtf?"

I didn't care, but it was just weird.

8. Hahah, th@ sounds like a dank ass night, and Peppie th@ sounds wierd as hell, ahahaha

9. If you're smoking them up, it can be annoying. But otherwise, it doesn't really matter. I got shit to do, and they probably do too.

10. OP i know what your talking about and i feel the same way (no homo)

11. is your A key broken m@n?

just messin with ya ;)

12. I usually only see my friends high and when we get done smoking everyone usually bounces unless there were more plans made beforehand, that's just how it goes with my circle.... Everyone contributes, everyone smokes, everyone leaves.

13. yea, but I guess every1s right about havin shit 2 do...ahaha ElJimmie funny ud ask about my "a" key when I used it in th@ sentence :p ahah I only use "@" in place of "at"

14. If ppl have something to do I completely understand if they have to smoke and run, but it is pretty annoying when you smoke with someone and they just go to their room right away (I live in a dorm). If I smoke with someone I would like to kick it with them for at least a little bit.

15. yeah that dorm thing is annoying because it's not like they have anything better to do...they are just going back to their room
    and it gets annoying if they split after smoking if you smoked them up

i like to smoke alone except a friend leaving is sort of a buzz kill

16. This is among the dumbest things I've heard here. Are you REALLY that insecure about your sexuality?

17. R u serious? Y wuld I be insecure about my sexuality, and y r u concerned about it. But anyways yea its even worse when they have nothing else to do and jus want to go home or w.e, like what was the point of th@.

18. i hate when people smoke n dash. i mean if its mutual, like everyone agrees to meet up for a bit, have a sesh, and bolt its cool.

i have a buddy who we dont see very often but weve been friends with him for awhile. sometimes he can be a douche in that hell call us and when we say we have bud, hell stop by, smoke, then leave right after. when this kinda thing happens you gotta feel used... i mean he didnt come to chill he just came to get smoked up and leave. kinda gay

19. I think she means the "no homo" thing. I don't see why people say that either, no reason to say it in my opinion.

20. yea that "no homo" thing is retarded.

but i know what your saying. sometimes i feel that way. but sometimes i'm glad they leave, and there saying "sorry i gotta run so soon" while i'm thinking "good, i'm high, go home". thats so mean i know, but i have anxiety problems and i don't really like being around ppl unless i feel really comfortable with them.