am i the bad guy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wanderingtoker, Jul 11, 2010.

1. so me and my gf of 2 2/3 years just got in a huge fight, heres the story...

for the last 2 months we were supposed to see each other, but she works as a high up director at a summer camp for the next 6 weeks, so i only can see her on saturday every week, wew were supposed to hang out again today, she is 20 and still lets her parents decide what she does so she cant see me again tjhis week, im so sick of her not sticking up to them and being like hey im an adult fukk off i choose what i do...its not like she cant move in with me at my apt, and i have an extra car she can use, we both have jobs, and she constantly talks about how she cant wait till she can move in ( her parents tell her no obviously) am i wrong to be tired of their control over OUR relationship? this has been going on since day 1 and im done letting them run our lifes.....what should i do any advice? i dont want to move on but i refuse to let them run our relationship anymore..

2. Obvious question is obvious, but have you had a good talk with her about this?

It's all really her call, she's at the age where she should be able to make her own decisions. But if she's not willing to explain to her parents this then nothing will improve.

Also why can't you go see her rather her come to you? Or did I misunderstand something there?:confused:

3. bad to the bone.

lol jk, bad is just an opinion. It's up to you to decide if you're the bad guy.

imo, no.

4. her parents hate me, which is why i cant see her, it wouldnt matter if i tried to go over there honestly they'd call the cops to my apt and then my stash would be found and off to jail i'd go. and yes we've talked about it but she says it will get better one day ( been saying that for 2 years now)

5. After nearly three years together, her parents need to give up on the whole prevential drama, and come to terms with the fact that you are in their daughter's life. And your girlfriend should be telling them this too.