am i still high?

Discussion in 'General' started by sirust, Apr 6, 2010.

1. I've been sober for a couple of days but I cant help but feel like I'm still high every once in a while(not at all times). It started when I played a video game that I only play when I'm high. Getting focused in the game and succeeding at it all the sudden I felt like I was high. It feels like a head high and my eyes feel tired. I wondered if it was just sleep deprivation. Surprisingly I haven't felt the need to smoke, I'm able to eat like I am when I'm high(believe me, I eat very little when I'm not high), and I don't feel irritable. I've been smoking weed almost constantly for a year now. I've smoked at least once(sometimes up to 10 times) a day for every day this year except for 19 days.

Today is my 4th day sober but I don't feel like I am. Ever since high school I've been getting around 6-8 hours of sleep each night. Any ideas? Everyone tells me I'm probably sleep deprived, maybe I am.

2. I'm not completely sure about this but I'm pretty sure that you kinda tricked your brain into thinking your high because your subconcouse knows that you only play that video game when your high so your brain then mimics the same chemicals that it would if you were actually high hence the munchies and the actual feeling of being high so in a way yes u are high but you tricked your brain into it

3. Yes, you will be high forever.

No, i have it too sometimes. It's just a deja vu sort of thing, your brain is just triggered to remember being stoned. Nothing to worry about.

4. Permafried