Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i still high or am i getting shizo????????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omghelp123, Oct 14, 2010.

1. okay so i just got an iolite after having only smoked like 10 times before this so im still a noob.( i just couldnt take the smoke killing my lungs).the iolite is fucking amazing and everything and i got fucking baked. like so baked that i think i mite have the world record highest high ever. i was alone in my basement and i swear to god if someone recorded me they would think i took salvia. i took at least like 20 hits of .5g of some quality weed and all of a sudden it just hit me. i could barely walk and my mind was literally like electricuted. this is hard to explain. o and this was after about 2 or 3 months after my last smokeing so my tolerance was 0. but anyway that was last night and now as im typing this i still think im either a little bit high or im starting to get shizofrenia. ive been thinking and this is my theory. u know how weed brings out shizo for those people that are predisposed to it? well i think those people end up smoking weed get high and then never come down ever cause they brought out their shizo and are basically fucked. well i think that may have happened to me. this is also hard to explain but i feel like my brain is numb and desenitized to touch and feeling. like when i take my hand and scratch my arm or something it feels like my brain is barely registering the feeling and wen it happens my brain just kind of melts away the feeling and it makes me scared as fuck. its defintely more so wehn im not looking at what im doing for some reason. if i can see the motion i think my brain has a better time registering it if im not. if that makes any sense. couldnt anyone help me out here if im getting shizo?thankks.

also side note: every time i smoked ive gotten the most fucked up out of everyone there evne people who were in the same boat as me and had low tolerances. i think this may be bcauese im getting shizo. i heard shizo people get more fucked up on weed. also no1 in my fam that i know has shizo or alteimers or any other mental diseases except like depression and somewut normal lstuff like that.

2. You definitely have schizophrenia, sorry dude.

3. He also has Altiemers, and if he meant what I think he meant we better get him back to the old folks home

Or better yet I think he's a dumbass

4. yo wtf this is a legit concern.

5. Well then....that's not weed.

6. wut do u mean of course it was weed.

7. Hey, it's already been covered. You definitely have schizophrenia. You're fucked, man.

8. You smoked too much man, too much, soon you'll see a huge wildebeast with 9 tits on it's back.

9. Hahaha hilarious. Mean, but funny nonetheless

10. The guy from "A Beautiful Mind" was schizo... just sayin

11. Bro you just got high as fuck. Calm the fuck down, watch some tv and order pizza.

If this doesn't work then cannabis isn't for you.

12. I could have sworn the current verdict on weed and schizophrenia was that schizophrenics tend to use weed to self-medicate, not that weed brought out schizophrenia.

13. Give me some of what this guy has...
    Wait you're CoMPLAINING?!

I think the problem is you don't feel "normal". Physical life and normalities are so misconstrued. This is a good time to read up on astral projection... Google it

14. Marijuana is know to show signs of shizophrenia in people who normally wouldnt develope symptoms until later age's.

15. we aint no mothaFUCKIN doctaz niggga

16. How long ago did you last get high? It sounds like you're just freaking out from a bad "trip" to me. I'm sure you're fine and just feeling a little paranoid. Don't worry, be happy. :D

17. calm down just smoke a little less when you do sounds to me you just got reaaaally high nxt time just dont try and get the highest just chill and relax you will enjoy it alot more and its because your a reletively new smoker just take baby steps for now untill your comfortable and u know how much gets you high how weed affects your body and mind.

A similar thing happened to my mate when we went to dam we were sittin in dampkring and it was his turn to roll up. we were all high as fuck and it took him 20 mins to roll a j up. He was barely moving his thumbs we were like wtf dude hurry up he was like this is the fastest he could move his thumbs and fingers.

you will only become schitzo if you already had minor episodes before because weed can aggrivate the problem further. if you havent had any episodes before it usually occours from LONG term frequent smoking not just from the 1-2 now and again.

18. This is sig material.

19. This minus the 'bro'.

20. yeah his name is john nash, and his son is also schizophrenic.

OP, if you have no family history, and you smoked a vape on 0 tolerance then i'm gonna say you just got too high. Just calm down and take it easy, try not to think about it, and if its still a concern in a day or two then go see a doctor.