Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I smoking too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kutchie, May 21, 2010.

1. 5g/week is almost nothing.. i'm lucky if I can make that last 2 days..

2. Congratulations:hello::hello:

3. yeah probably. i smoke about $250 worth of mids every two weeks
    im not sure whats thats works out to by the day but on two heads, its a lot
    but im taking a little tolerance break for a bit to change that
    this shits expensive

4. Man you're fine, just make sure you don't become an "addict" (I know, you can't be addicted physically to bud, but still, we all know those people that "fiend") and display signs (bitch when you're dry, freak out when you're dry, beg for bud, sex for bud, shit like that).

I'm lucky if an eighth of High Grade lasts me til a wake and bake on the 3rd day I have it...I'm so addicted to blunts :( I took a T break though, just started smokin a bit again, cuttin back a lot. I could honestly go through an ounce of dank in a week, just sayin. 4 blunts a day/1 g bongs. 1 wake and bake, 1 after workout, 2 on sesh, shit sometimes a nice pinner for bed.... Someday I'll blow down that much, when my grow takes off that is :smoking:

5. I smoke about 7-10g a week right now. Shit is expensive though where I'm at ($400 an O) so I've got to start a little grow op soon or else I'm gonna have to cut back significantly.

6. this....

7. There is no such thing as to much man.. Toke up!

8. no such thing as smoking too much :bongin:

But seriously, unless you're wasting your WHOLE LIFE toking, or feeling negative side effects, you're all good.