Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I smoking TOO much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NewBowl, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Hi friends! 

I'm usually a lurker here besides some dumb questions I've asked before. I've been smoking around a year kinda non-stop, you know, at least a little bit every day. I lost my job in April, so it's been harder to come by.

I used to have a bad cough almost all the time, especially when I smoked from my pipe, I'd cough so hard it'd hurt my sides.

I recently just got some new stash and woke up this morning feeling like SHIT. Runny nose, bad cough, extremely sore throat that makes me not want to cough.. I'm not sure if it's allergies or because I am smoking a lot again.

I noticied when I was smoking less, I wasn't coughing as much. Just wondering, I got medicine for a cold just incase, cause I do feel like absolute shit and I don't think its only weed's fault? :( 

2. ur too hi, u think u gon die, bye bye, see u n next lyf

3. I'm not gonna tell anyone how to live their life, but I'd suggest taking a tolerance break until you find another job. Your future self will thank your present self tremendously. You'll get stoned like a kid again and you'll have cash to get more weed. And yeah, you got the summer allergies dude. It blows but lay off the smoke at least until your throat heals up, it won't be pleasant otherwise.

4. Get a job, you will feel better.

I've never had really bad allergies, ever since I was a little girl the pollen and grass and shit never effected me, but I got in my car this morning and BAM coughing and sneezing is INSANE. I don't think I have a very big tolerance anyway yet, as I just got a bubbler recently and it gets me high as fuck LOL. 

I hope its just summer allergies. 

The reason I'm not getting another job isn't  because i'm lazy or want to lay around smoking all day, it's because I'm in school right now and that needs to be my focus. It's nothing like pot taking over my life or wants or ambitions, just trying to stay focused on school. Luckily I have wonderful parents that are supporting me until I finish school.