Am I smoking too much?

Discussion in 'General' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Just started back recently and have been getting high daily for about the past week and a half. I noticed this morning when I woke up my brain was very "foggy". Is this normal?

2. Happened to me when I was still new ish to smoking. It should go away with time! Also some coffee in the morning always helped me clear up.

3. Still happens to me when I smoke a bunch the night before.

And I've smoked every day since my last t-break (year +)

4. [quote name='"HippieTrippyBudGirl"']Just started back recently and have been getting high daily for about the past week and a half. I noticed this morning when I woke up my brain was very "foggy". Is this normal?[/quote]

Might I suggest waking up and taking just enough hits to get that ffirst light head feeling? Then wait ten minutes to come down from that and you should be at peak alertness.

5. It's part of smoking weed atleast for me. You kinda get used to it.

6. that is fairly normal. when i used to smoke multiple times a day for three months i could barely remember anything from the week before

7. Thanks to all of you who replied :) Those Quesadias sure look yummy, tasty!

8. Happened to me. I have an addictive personality when it comes to drugs (I know weed isn't addictive physically) and I smoked myself stupid every day for a month and I'm on a t break now. Just don't let it get out of hand/ waste all of your money like I did :)