am i smoking legal or illegal weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by DeluxeHerb, Dec 21, 2012.

1. #1 DeluxeHerb, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    (the weed)it is always a head high, and there is no sensation in my body, just my head racing, and I keep getting paranoid, I also keep on thinking that Im just a brain controlling a body, my dealer says no its not legal weed, but I think he's just being trying to be a asshole.

legal weed(k2, spice)

2. I think you should read over what you wrote and edit it before expecting a serious reply

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

3. Your dealer said no? No to what? Your definitely high so what's it matter if your shits "legal" or not lol

4. Sounds like illegal weed.

5. do you mean "am i smoking sativa or indica weed?" if not then i have no idea what your talking about your not high enough smoke more

6. you're hovering on the fine line between illiteracy and illegal weed... tread carefully

• Like Like x 1
  7. What the fuck are you asking?

Chill...

8. I believe he is asking whether or not he is smoking greens or synthetic shit

9. Well... hate to break it to you, but you are just a brain controlling a body. That's kinda what every single living creature is.

10. [quote name='"DeluxeHerb"'](the weed)it is always a head high, and there is no sensation in my body, just my head racing, and I keep getting paranoid, I also keep on thinking that Im just a brain controlling a body, my dealer says no its not legal weed, but I think he's just being trying to be a asshole.

legal weed(k2, spice)[/quote]

Just inspect the herb, if it seems like it naturally grew and the smell coming from it seems like a scent from nature, its real weed (illegal weed) if it seems synthetic in any way, then its probably fake weed (which is constantly shifting from legal to illegal depending on the incredients used)

11. Usually that synthetic crap is ground up in the pack. You shouldn't be buying ground up weed to begin with, so that should answer your question.

12. If your dealers giving you synthetic crap then I would proceed to beat his ass since he's stealing your money

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

13. Umm it matters a lot.... :rolleyes:

Like....ya know.....4000 marijuanas or K2's

14. [quote name='"DeluxeHerb"'](the weed)it is always a head high, and there is no sensation in my body, just my head racing, and I keep getting paranoid, I also keep on thinking that Im just a brain controlling a body, my dealer says no its not legal weed, but I think he's just being trying to be a asshole.

legal weed(k2, spice)[/quote]

If theres white crystals and red hairs and smells strong its illegal, if its odorless somewhat and always shredded its spice, its easy to tlel difference, plus some weeds give u more of a body high or a head high than others