Am I Shady? (no, not slim shady)

Discussion in 'General' started by boatdock, Dec 29, 2011.

1. #1 boatdock, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
    I was cleaning up messages and voicemails today and I began to question if I'm shady. I had 2 years of voicemails to listen to and by the end I had several hundred "hey call me back"s and a few "dude why don't you ever answer?"s from people/friends I know but aren't close with.

I don't answer calls unless I have the number saved or have it memorized. Sometimes I just don't wanna talk to anyone so I airplane mode it. (iPhones aren't very aerodynamic)

With the exception of most attractive girls and few close bros I usually don't reply to useless texts like "hey" or "sup", if they want to talk to me then say something that would be considered conversation. Or better yet, just call.

I have a pretty big phamily, meaning close friends that I really care for, but the majority of us are hippieish festival goers and don't live by the phone.

Some of them don't have cell phones and their major way of contacting me is...wait for it...mail. It's honestly one of the best feelings when I get a nice long letter from someone in the fam, even if I've seen them pretty recently.

It probably won't sound as funny in the interwebz but everyone who sends each other mail has agreed that when you get a letter you MUST get stoned before reading it, if you're dry you can't open the letter until you get some. Only one of our friends doesn't smoke bud so he has to eat some "brushbrooms" an hour before he starts writing the person back. The last reply I got from him was

"I don't know what I should write man I'm tripping"

Along with 13 pieces of paper completely covered front and back with pictures, doodles, finger paint, water paint, glitter and I think one whole page was stick figures made from grape jelly :confused:

I usually try to write my letters with simple grammar and easy to read sentences for obvious thc related reasons. Reading someone's handwriting while high is hard enough! The part I find hilarious is that at some point, usually 3/4 of the way through writing , I change grammar, sentence structure, and vocabulary from simple stuff to complex writing and big words

By the end mine usually look like the iTunes agreement that even the guy who wrote it doesn't know what the fuck it means.

Sometimes even I'm like :eek:

So do I sound shady? I'm always hanging out with friends and I don't see myself as being shady, of course I wouldn't actually know

Attached Files:

2. No doesn't sound too shady, sometimes people are too busy to answer the phone big deal.

But honestly you should text your friends back when they give you a "hey" or a "sup", reason being because before I start a real conversation via text I always jump off with a "hey" or a "whats goin on"...then I talk about stuff after they reply

3. It wouldn't be considered shady if you tell someone up front how you feel. Humans are social creatures, so not everybody is gonna know how you feel by why of telepathy. It's a good practice in the long run so you guys aren't wasting each others time.

4. do you know what aerodynamic means

5. What's your address ill send you a letter bro.. Just to make you happy.

6. [quote name='"darksmoker"']do you know what aerodynamic means[/quote]

Yes. Yes I do. Do you need me to tell you?