am i screwed?

Discussion in 'General' started by nugsRus, Oct 12, 2005.

1. ok i smoked a j worth of some crapy schwag didnt even get me high and i could have a full scale labrotary test as soon as thursday can i pass it if possible and would the kind of bud effect this and what can i do to clear my system out if i cant get some nyasin? plz help:eek:

2. dont smoke till then and try to take some of THIS and you should be good.
    if your asking about hair samples then im not sure :/
    good luck and make sure you stay away from teh herbs till your done testing.

3. first off, don't smoke shwag, and second, i think your pretty much screwed lol unless you try one of those detox kits, i dunno if they acually work or not but its worth a try.

4. I.m.h.o. the answer to your question is Yes. :p

5. well crap...i guess i either need to get some clean piss today or get some nyasin it all matters if my p.o. says i need to get to drop today i guess :(

6. Drink a few gallons of water, go for a 10 mile run, drink some more and hope you have cleared it. Now i aint never tried it myself, but i have heared that works....:smoke:

7. wtf was i thinking uhgggg!

8. just to be honest man ur fucked,gl in jail i really sucks.:(

9. i think i got this figured out since my p.o. likes me im just going to act sick and rush her out the door after she comes for the home visit hopefully she wont tell me i have to drop and then if she does i tell her im simply going on vactation and that il sure try to get down to the lab but i cant make any promisies and luckly i am going on vacation :)

10. ur still fucked man,u cant get out of a drug test.if ur going on vacation she will make u take the test b4 u leave....good luck with jail man it fucking blows:(

11. fuck the p.o.

12. my advice would be a bribe.

13. try to get clean piss from one of your friends who doesn't smoke . . . :smoke:

14. time to get the knee pads out!

15. WOOOOHOOOO she just came in for the home visit i said i was really sick and what not and it totally brought me off guard i thought she was comeing at 4 she left in about 2 mins not a word about a drug test NOT A DAMN WORD which gives me atleast two weeks some one up there is looking out for me

16. Look up suregel or certo (any grocery store)... that is your only bet. Mix it with gatorade (still takes like shit) and drink it all 2 hours before your test. Take one piss before your test and then start pounding down some waters. That my friend, is the only way you will pass.