Am I Screwed?

Discussion in 'General' started by purp0109, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Ok so i have known that i have had this drug test coming up for a while. A friend of mine gives me some fake urine in liquid form, he doesn't know the name cause the guy he bought it from had to change the name to legally order it. he tells me that he knows 2 guys who have used it and its worked for them. I went into the test today, got the temp. right, step one done. The only thing i'm really worried about is the amount of water i had to use to get the right amount of piss for the test. i did the calculations and it was about 40% fake urine, 60% water. My friend said that it doesn't matter how much water I put in, but i want to make sure. Do you think i'll pass? This stuff is supposedly legit. (By the way I trust the guy who gave it to me.) Thanks everyone:).

2. Why not get someone that doesn't do drugs to urinate inside you.

3. what?:confused:

4. They're just busting ya' balls man. I wouldn't worry if you trust the person who gave it to you, but I have never had experience using fake urine. For future reference, I think the most effective ones are these rinses that require you abstain from smoking for 48 hrs. and then have the drink before you take the test. I know that may not be much help, but if you inquire at your local headshop they should be able to help. Good luck.

5. bro u crack me up ahahaha