Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I screwed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PotnParanoid, Dec 28, 2013.

1. I've smoked once a day for a week but prior to that have not smoked, it's been 4 weeks now.. will I pass a drug test? Before this I haven't smoked for 4 months

I went in for the test today and I mixed my sisters urine that was dark and clean with mine that was very clear and I'm guessing pretty diluted. About 1/3 of the sample was my sisters and the rest was mine. Is there still a chance that I can fail?

Additional info, I'm 18 and 5'8 and 165 pounds

2. You couldnt have just googled it in 5 seconds? Yeah dude your perfectly fine if you havent smoked in 4 weeks.

3.  Hope the test doesn't show female urine/hormones if checked like some do.. 

4. Yeah i would be more worried about submitting female pee if your a guy.

5. I'm a female so I'm fine for that and google didn't give me any info for dilution and mixing urine, I'm just freaking out cause I could be kicked out of my college

6. Damn girl, 5'8, 165 pounds.
    I like dem measurables for a female.
    You gots height, but aren't an anorexic female model heroin chick girl.
    Some meat on dem bonez.
    I would love to see dem curves on your tall frame. :ey:

• Like Like x 4
  7. I like girls, sorry

• Like Like x 3
  8. Tall frame.... LOL

9. Lololol

10. She's 4 inches taller then the average female height.
    How is that not tall?

11. Well this got turned into my asking about passing a test into questioning my height really fast

12. You'll be fine.

13. #13 PAToke775, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
    If your sister was clean why the hell would you mix it?

Why not use hers for all of it.

Because girls can do stupid shit too lol.

15. There wasn't enough because it spilt a little

16. wow...there are no female hormones in urine urine is urine they dont test for dna they test for drug traces, whole other ph test man