Am I Ripe?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mr. Nurse, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Please help,
    Newbie, First small grow.
    I am at 7 weeks from light cycle change.
    The weather is getting crappy and I am getting antsy/concerned that I am going to blow this at the end.
    Can anyone look at these pics and please advise.
    Thanks much!

Attached Files:

2. Those pics are very blurry.
    I see amber but it looks like the outer leaves

You need to look at the calyxes and overall look of the plant.
    Any pics of the entire plant?

3. It's really hard to tell by those pics, But what you want to look at is the Trichomes, those are the tiny Clear things with the round ball on top.
    Now what you should do is wait until they start to turn From Clear to Milky White or Amber color, They may not all Change at the same time and usually don't But when the Majority get Milky to Amber color it's time to Chop and Cure it, Do not chop and dry fast, You want to Cure Her Slowly and I know that is the hardest part, Being Patient If you haven't done that before, Cut her down take off all the Leaves Trim it just like you would want it. It may take 2 to 3 weeks on a Screen in a lower humidity setting 50 to 60 turning often if they start to get Crispy Turn them or if they are like that on both sides put them in a Mason Jar and remove the lid 3 to 5 times a day for about 1/2 hour put lid back on. After a few days in jar I like mine to go another 2 weeks in jars but if your stem snaps easily you may be ready to try it. Just be Patient and you should be happy with the end result...
    Good Luck hope all works out for you.

5. #5 Mr. Nurse, Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Thanks Bears420
    Hard to get a good shot without lighting washing everything out to “clear”
    These are the top buds on 3 different plants
    My goal is to make it one more week for a total of eight but just don’t know where I am in that harvest window
    Never seen a trichome “ live”
    Will you please evaluate them
    Any further feed back appreciated
    Thanks!
    Thanks Hamato Yoshi
    I apologize, hard to get a good shot without washing it all out.
    Are the ones below any better, they are a shot of the top bud and of top bud trichomes. 3 different plants.
    Thanks for your help.

Attached Files:

7. As unclear as the pics are, I can def see a bunch of clear trichs. I'd give it a little more time. :)

8. Thanks SlinkyKat
    Did you see these pictures?
    A little less light, I think the better pics.
    But the consensus seems to be a couple more weeks, I’m just fighting all kinds of bad weather. Lol
    So no doubt you’re right!
    Thanks so much for your post.

Attached Files: