am i right.. there can't be a bust without a warrant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tranzworld, Feb 5, 2011.

1. cops can't bust without a warrant right?

2. kinda right. if they actually see/suspect a crime is happening they can just bust in. but even still, they can just on suspicion get a warrent in like 2 minutes if they wanted and bust in. really all a cop has to do if they want to bust in is be all like "yo i smell weed near this house" bam 5 minutes later they're knocking down your door with a warrent ready to go.

3. With all the worry you are expressing in your threads I think you need to rethink this.. Growing is a serious hobby.. First off look up the laws for your state.. I cried after reading the laws where I am.. Then I sucked it up and thought about it.. I decided that it was worth it.. I have a good area though.. Plus I'm keeping my numbers low..

As it is now if you started a grow I am betting you would be too paranoid to finish.. You need to decide if it is worth it because there is a possibility you will get caught.. If it is then check the security part of the forum and create a good setup..:smoke:

4. It's true , It would take police months to get a warrant/case on you building up evidence , which would then be heard at court ... Sounds like your worrying to much about It like people have said I wouldn't even start If your first thoughts are a long them lines

Anyway , Police Will go there Boss & say the house smells of weed & complaints have been made by several neighbours ... That could start a case but not a straight up warrant , not In uk anyway

What they would do Is send an officer or 2 to your door , sometimes several If they think they can get away with, raiding without a warrant - Most times they will knock & Lead you into a false sense of security to let them In the house .. If you let them step foot Into you house you have consented to a search & depending on what they say from there they could search every room In the house If they wanted : /

If Police knock your door down , They have a warrant simple as ... If they don't they wont -

But don't think , you can grow because they can't get a warrant ( sounds like your living with your parents , Who own the house , who will more thank likely answer the door when 2 officers are stood their ... Then what happens officers says to your mother or Dad " could I come Inside & Have a word already they will think Its bad news "
    But no the police will tell her Its nothing to worry about - which will be a big shock for her I'm sure

Its not everyday thing - police knocking on your door & asking to come Inside and have a word , then saying nothing to worry about ... your mum will let them In the house , they will search ( do their job to convict you & punish you ) Worth It ?

5. Only get legal advice from a lawyer.

Plain view doctrine... If they can see it, no warrant needed. Bush destroyed our freedoms. They can say you are funding a terrorist cell with no proof, take you to a CIA torture prison, and kill you. They have done it to other American citizens.

6. So unless your an Idiot & have your weed drying on the washing line ,, like some one said ... They can't see anything In plain view ( I mean you don't have your grow room with a window so people outside can see .... Unless the police can see 'Inside' your houser there going to let them selves In

So just don't be an Idiot & Don't p*ss the police off , because they can piss you off a lot more ( KISS THEIR ASS's - BROWN NOSE THEM PI*GS But let them no you know your shit If you don't know a thing about what to do on your door step .... Dont even bother trying to fool the police If you don't know SHI*T they will know

Been Clever with your rights & knowing your shit is the worst thing an officer wants , because he / she will have everything planned out before they open there mouth & tht plan Is to get you In the back of their car ; ]

Good luck man _ DONT GROW IT IS VERY CLEAR BY ALL THESE THREADS THAT YOU AS A PERSON WORRY TO MUCH & YOU WILL BE LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW EVERY CAR THAT PULLS UP

NOT WORTH IT REALLY IS IT ...