Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I really still high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shawn157, Aug 25, 2011.

1. I smoked 4 hits of this dank out of my potato last night at like 8 and I still feel high. Not messed up like I was but high. I'm just wondering if it's just me lol.

2. I'm sorry, chief...But it sounds like you might die.:cool:

3. the first time i smoked i was high all weekend and the monday that i went back to school hahah

its all about your tolerance level really. how much do you usually smoke?

4. He used a potato, he's a chef.

5. Like once every two weeks. I'm pretty sure my bud is super dank though lol

6. hahahaha

7. oh god why is that so hilarious to me?

8. then your situation is most likely normal.... you were probably on another planet last night am i right? :laughing:

9. Ya I guess lol I was falling out of my chair multiple times. I've never been that stoned even after 2 blunts lol. I guess my chef skills are top notch :)