Am I Ready to Harvest ?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by JakeID, Aug 24, 2016.

1. here's a quick Trichome shot from this evening ..

according to breeder, I'm about 13-17 days out from their suggested harvest.

anyone think otherwise ?

[​IMG]

2. Depends what type of high you prefer, pull em @suggested time for a uplifting high , wait a month for something to keep ya planted

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. No those are clear that's delta 8THC. Wait until they are all milky and you'll have an uplifting high, I personally let about 20% go Amber so it's a little more of a body high, it's all preference. All you need to know is this... Clear=delta 8 (makes for an agitated and or confusing high) milky=delta 9 (the danks) and Amber= CBN (Heavier body high) I suggest you take the flower time as a suggestion on when to start looking at the thrichs. Hope that helps.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Not ready and never go by breeder times.

• Like Like x 2
  5. click the link below VVVV

6. Month or more to go..
    Be sure and take your inspection snips from places the sun-light doesn't reach for a true read.. As a new grower always wait for some amber as you don't know the difference between a clear and cloudy globe yet.. Once you get some amber swatches in the field then harvest otherwise your weeks even months early.. If you have a nice 16-20 week high side sativa it won't be done till well after Halloween..
    BNW

7. What link

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Strain is Blue Venom from G13 Labs. Indoor flowering is 57-65 days. You think I need a month on top of that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. how convienient.