Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I protected?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Arcue716, Apr 20, 2021.

1. I currently drive for fedex in ny state. Being that it’s legal now and I have a medical card am I protected from termination if I’m tested?

2. Why don't you ask fedex's HR dept?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I suppose I’m just a little nervous about that getting out if it doesn’t work out in my favor

4. For ma I got my med card because they told me I could carry 10 oz of flower and they couldn’t fire me due to a dirty drug test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. You are not protected. If a company has a no marijuana/drug policy, that's that. Legal doesn't mean safe by any stretch.

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. Did you get tested yet? Do they do random testing? You must have a company manual, or workplace rules book/pamphlet don't you?

In my old company I got tested randomly. I never dropped any test, and I went 3-14 months between tests. You never knew when. But some positions only got tested if they were involved in an accident.