Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I permanently stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by permastoned4200, Jun 28, 2017.

1. So I've been smoking basically everyday for the past 2 months. May and most of June. The last time I smoked was about four days ago. My and my buddies had just bought a bong and we were using that. I got pretty high, no anxiety attacks or anything like that. The next day, I had an hour drive to go somewhere. Toward the end of the drive, the road began to feel a little off. It was almost like driving high, but I knew I couldn't still be high from the previous night. Ever since then, driving has been kind of weird. Cars will lag for a second and then go back to the way they were. The car that I'm looking at in front of me will shift up and sideways and then return to its original location a second later. I feel like I'm tripping out. It doesn't just happen when I drive either, when I walk throughout my house, I can see objects lagging for a second in my perepheral vision. Nothing else is wrong with me, my vision is just still "high."
    I'm kinda tripped out by this. I'm sure it will go away, but I would like some advice or something. Thanks everyone.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. More info: I'm 18, don't have any medical issues, and really like the feeling of weed. Is it possible to fuck with your vision permanently like this? Or should it go away? Would smoking more help? Lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. When was the last time you had a full eye exam?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I took a faa eye exam for flight school, which I'm attending in the fall. It said I have 20/20 vision.

Back in may, I was accused of being drunk during my prom so a cop did the old "follow my pen" trick. He said I had mild twitches when my eyes move from side to side, which only happens when you have nystagmus or are drunk, but I wasn't drunk. So I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. why are you complaining? If i was in that condition, i would be laughing my ass off. I would tell people that my perepheral vision was lagging and it looks funny.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sleep deprivation causes some weird ocular effects. Just a thought.

Particularly pronounced with driving more than any other activity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I have noticed that it is more pronounced with lack of sleep. I assume it's going to go away, because I haven't heard of something like this before.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Hahaha bro if you had it you'd be like what the hell is happening to me let's be real.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I am real. I hyperventilate and then ram my head into a brick wall to get a real rush. Sometimes i cut my head open and thats not good. But at least i'm real.......

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Well you've really put my problems into perspective. Good luck to you and your mental health my friend. As kid cudi once told us, "Its the only thing that keeps me level up in my crazy head"

Keep toking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. UPDATE: Day 5. I am starting to feel loads better. My vision is almost back to normal. If you're going through this, which is unlikely, it will get better. You just have to wait it out.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Still happening a little bit. Does anyone know if this was from weed, or if it is definitely something else?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Any chance of mental disturbance? Depression, anxiety, bipolar, schizophrenia, etc?

14. Could be from something else, certain OTCs can have really left field effects that most people don't experience.

If cannabis was the ONLY thing you consumed then I'd say that time dilation effects have occurred for me, but at the time I was experimenting so it's likely that THC merely brought it out.

15. Dislocated my shoulder before this all started happening. Went into serious shock. Do you think this could have caused my issues? Will it dissipate?

• Funny Funny x 1