Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Paying A Good Price?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PierceTheTurtle, Feb 13, 2015.

1. So I bought weed for the first time yesterday and I'm a total newb at this so I was wondering if I paid a good price or not.
    So I got a teeny bit less than a gram for $5.
    It had maybe 2/3 stems and a lot of seeds but there was definitely like 4x as much bud than seeds.
    It smelled strong even through the bag.
    It had a lot of little hairs.
    It looked like it had a decent amount o crystals.
    And uh yeah. That's about it.

So uh, what quality bud would this be considered?
    Did I pay a good price?

2. A pic would be nice but seeds and stems aha doesn't sound good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. 5$ for a g or about a g of mid/reg off a street corner is about right most places

4. #4 CANandProud420, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
    Yeah but he said there was seeds and stems that's what prolly has the weight lol only way to know for sure is with a pic

5. yuckkk stems and seeds... price is ok i guess nothing i would buy personally but if it packed a few bowls and u got what u wanted out of it ya did ok

6.  you know these street thrug dealers. they buy the seeds and stems... you buy the seeds and stems lol

7. In 8 years I've never once gotten seeds in my weed I find that a little weird too

8. lucky you.. im hoping to have that started in about another month for me.. i dont mind a seed or two an oz. Future mothers :) lol

9. That doesn't sound too bad. Assuming you've already smoked it, how good was it? Usually the more hairs it has and the more strong the smell the better quality it is. $5 isn't really much but if it's a gram of great stuff, definitely worth every dollar.