Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I paying a good price for this hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crackhound, Aug 28, 2012.

1. I live in hong kong and my dealer sells me my hashish at 400Hong kong dollars a bullet (about 45usd)
    (we measure hash in bullets in hong kong)
    I dont know how much a bullet weighs and I don't have any now but I can tell you it is slighty smaller than the size of a thumb. How much does this weigh?
    The hashish is afghani and high quality ( a pea sized ball will get me absolutely fucked up)

So:
    I am paying 45US dollars for a slightly smaller than thumb size lump of good afgani hash.
    How much does this weigh and am I paying too much?
    I can get high about 20-30 times with one bullet.

2. Heck, im not a hash expert but $45 dollars to get fucked up 20-30 times sounds good to me! :smoke:

3. Sounds like a decent price, the way you describe at least.

China, and east Asia in general, normally has quality drugs for a reasonable price.

EDIT: Ni Hao!

4. I can get a gram of weed for like $6 when i buy enough of it and then i can smoke half of that in my bong and be ripped for 2 hours then fall asleep right after =p

a gram is pretty small so your probably getting around and eighth or something? 3.5 grams idk how i would be able compare size that to what ever the hell a bullet is haha but if it actually is hash your def not smoking it right because ive done a couple of bottle tokes and gotten completely fucked for what felt like along time ahah

5. Go for it, partner.

6. Question, are the rumors true that some Chinese use freshly cured tea leaves to put your hash on top of?

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO_I5eGwBy8]Jorge Cervantes: Butt Hash a.k.a. El Culero - YouTube[/ame]

is it like this? id say the one in this video is 4-7 grams if not more

8. Yep the hash in the video that was wrapped up is the same as what I buy...
    And i live in hong kong which was a former British colony so it has a different culture to china. So I don't know what their hash smoking/making methods are :smoke:

9. hey man, id say you get close to a 7 grams if not more, hash is heavy

10. Does China have severe penalties for possession of hash?

11. Awesome.

In hong kong you would be fined.

But in mainland china large amounts will get you executed.. but the system is corrupt so if you had cash you could bribe your way out

12. Well $45 for even 4 grams of hash is a great deal in the states. And why is Hong Kong different? Because of the British influence you mentioned earlier?