am I paranoid, or am I getting shot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thedon420, Mar 10, 2009.

1. I was on facebook today, and my friend PM'd me this

I know that troy is friends with the kid who I started this thread about

http://forum.grasscity.com/real-lif...acked-my-cell-phone-possibly-gay-stalker.html

but I haven't talked to troy since last year, and I don't know neil at all other than him having a fake ID
    I checked Troy's wall, and went to the wall-to-wall between him and neil, and this is what I saw

troy

neil

*replaced my name with my GC username

this is all I know, and am I paranoid or am I at some kind of risk, I've never done anything to them, other than threaten to beat the shit out of Nolan (for hacking my phone), and I didn't talk to them at all this year

2. I don't know man. That second wall post seems a little sketchy but I wouldn't freak yourself out too much. Do you know them to be the type to do something fucked up like that?

3. You're probably just paranoid, but if not...

Best option?

Take a bigger gun.

I can already see the look on their faces when they pull a shotgun on you and you whip out one of these
    [​IMG]

4. Wouldn't you foil there master plan by just saying you can not hang out?

5. I just realized the dates for the wall posts where on the 3rd, my phone was hacked on the 7th, so now I'm just confused as hell, mayby they where talking about someone else with the same first name as me, I'm positive there was an IM convo between them that is missing

6. Shotgun for smoking maybe? I think you're being paranoid.

7. not stoners, but yeah, it's most likely paranoia

8. strike first.

9. Pics of a gun? Planning shit on a facebook wall-to-wall? Do you hang out with retards, are you just in high school? I dunno, sounds like he wants to scare you by showing you a picture of this child with a gun, so they both can fuck with you when you go over to their place, or something.

I suggest don't go over to their place? Or what the fuck is socee

10. Just whatever you do, wear a chastity belt.

11. thank god this is my senior year, these people are that retarded, and I'd never want to hang out with these fucks

12. Looks like you're gonna have to ride around strapped from now on.

13. You got nothing to worry about. Why?

Because these punk ass kids are still using FACEBOOK!!!!!!

lol.

14. here's what you do

get your gang together and beat their asses

problem solved, or just call the authorities and tell them someone's been making harassing threats against you and get those bitches to shit their pants when the cops come knocking on their door, lol

15. i dont know man sounds sketchy, but just dont hang out with them and your chill