Am i overacting?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PeaceToker420, Feb 12, 2013.

1. first off I wouldnt be surprised if i am, just thought i get a second opinion from the GC :wave:

I haven't asked a girl on a date in a loooong time like 2 years! Im in college so ive been somewhat of a man whore bc i was in a long relationship prior. Thats how i justify the overacting, im rusty.

ANYWAYS I met this girl, she seems like a nice girl, very pretty blue eyes and amazing body to match it. But i asked her pick ANY day to go out and eat, she agrees. Then she picks a day shes got class at 7pm and says we should go at 4 or 5.... What would you do? bc im thinking about asking her to pick another day or just move to the next one.

thanks again guys :bongin:

2. Sounds like she wants a definitive end to the first date, nothing wrong with that. Go on that day

3. if you like her. Go on what time she wants to go. That way u show her your a nice guy. Then get the Vagina lol

4. Time crunch might seem bad but it's usually for the better especially if you're rusty! That way you won't feel too pressured to keep her super entertained or at least for very long. Also means that she ain't interested in a one night stand, so you trying to change the day/date will show that you're probably up to something. I'm no girl though, so thats from a guys point of view.

5. Valid point sir, see this is why i ask GC. My Friends are bias, and im stubborn.
    Thanks for the input sir

6. yea the time crunch was a big part, i hate the feeling of being rushed or be on a schedule. But yea i agree with you man, i also think shes been trying to subtly hint a one night stand wont happen. Im ok with that bc thats basically why i asked her out, nobody does that nowadays lol

Thanks man, next bong rips for you

7. Yes!!! thats the master plan man hahah

8. The fact that she's offering an alternative time leads me to believe she's not blowing you off; also, why not hang out with multiple chicks in the same time period (assuming you're not committed to any of them)? Just in case things get iffy later on with her.

9. yea not committed in anyway... I'm definitely keeping my options open

10. go for it in the case that it doesnt interfere with you making it to class on time

make sure you romance her with a nice blunt