Am I over-reacting?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cheechjr, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Ok dudes, I live in po dunk Texas. Town of like 3,000. All very country and shit. And I am THE outcast. Yea, I can work on a farm, but I wear vintage 60's clothes and am very politically and enviromentally aware (which to them makes me a "hippie") and just not the classic southern dude.

I smoke weed and drink and everyone in this town knows and thinks I'm some Charles Manson protegee for it. I also hang around with a lot of hard drug users and other similar people. I have been arrested and in the paper and such but nothing too big. I'm honestly not a bad person.

Now there's this dude in my school that we will call Terrell. Well Terrell is a loud obnoxious junior who just moved here and hangs with all the popular people. Unlike most outcasts I don't hate popular people, I use to actually be friends with a bunch of them.

Well anyways Terrell thinks it's cool to try and piss me off and stuff. Dude tries to bump into me into the halls (usually I can push him out of the way if I see him, but sometimes I'm just not paying attention.) and all this dumb immature, childish crap.

Well one day at lunch he put all this nasty food in this water and walked over and put it on my table ("Ooooh big deal" right?) well for some reason this just set me off. I threw the cap in the trash and went over and threw the nasty water all over him (accidentally got on his friend but me and his friend resolved that civilly with me apologizing and stuff)

Well the little sucker got in my face and stuff, but no punches were thrown. Now, I'm not the type of person who gives a damn about what other people think of me, but I do have a very strong sense of inner pride, and to tell you the truth this underclassmen (who is actually bigger than me, because I am a sorta small dude) hurt that pride.

Now I am one of those people who waits for the "right time" to make a move. Now, two weeks later, I plan on getting him back. Me and two or three other friends are gonna jump his ass downtown tomorrow night.

What I want to know is, am I over-reacting? What trouble could I get in? And also what have you found is the best way to scare the shit out of someone. Me and my friends were thinking of wearing masks and getting him with bats, then scaring him with a knife. But I was just wondering about what ya'll would do in a situation like this?

2. You're at school. Shit like this happens. The last thing you want to do is pull a knife on someone to scare him. He'll know it's you straight away and before you know, his crew will be pulling shit like this on you and so the cycle continues.

Be more inventive and less obvious with your revenge. Learn more about him and use his weaknesses to your advantage.

3. I won't say whether you're over-reacting or not, but I will say that you are a very, very large pud for taking 3-4 people to go beat his ass...over what...a bottle of water with spaghetti in it?

Live and let live, if you are a Senior like you really say you are, then school ended for everyone just last week, or you have one week left.... so it's no big deal. Even though you said you're doing it in about 2 weeks. But why fuck with someone that you're not going to see again?

4. No, I'm not doing it in two weeks, this incident happened two weeks ago. And yea, school is out, but I gotta retake my first semester against because I missed school to see my grandma when she was dieing. Lol pud is a nice word, but in the town I live, there is no one on one. Just not how it goes around here. Oh and Feanor, I don't really think he got a "crew" when I threw the water on him and his friend that we will call Farmer, Farmer didn't want to fight me, but wanted to get his buddy (Zippy) and fight Terrell. So I mean, if his friends turn against him when they should be turning against me. I can't imagine who would have his back.

5. It sounds like you are overreacting.

1) Guy messes around with you at school. (happens to a lot of people)
    2) He puts some dirty water whatever on your lunch table.
    3) You already got him back pretty good by throwing it all over him.

..and now you want to pull a knife on this kid?

My advice is to STOP before this situation escalates into something where someone potentially does get hurt.

6. I hate people like that.... normally i would say violence isn't the answer but I am not going to lie to you. If I was you i would probably beat the shit out of him... Of course this is going to lead to more and more shit, but the decision is yours.

7. Yea, but even after I threw the water on him he wanted to get in my face and act like Billy Badass. I just gotta make sure he's not gonna pull this shit when I take my semester next year. And when he got in my face, that's what pissed me off. Would I get in trouble for just pulling the knife? I don't intend to hurt him with it. Could cops do something? Trying to do something stupid as smart as I can ya know? lol

8. assault with a deadly weapon. That wouldn't look to good on a resume. Cops don't know that you're not going to use the knife.

9. Don't pull a knife then you just look like a pussy and probably get into a bunch of trouble. If you really wanna beat his ass just get a crew to watch your back and do it yourself. Be sure to tell him he's a piece of shit before doing so and don't forget to spit on him after too.:devious:

No I'm kidding your just gonna make more trouble for yourself. Smoke a J and just chill out. If he does it when you retake you first semester then do what I said first.:D

10. Oh ok. Thanks for the advice. No knife then. I don't need anything like that on my record or nuthin. Man... So ok, if we do get him with bats. Like, if he does report it (which I doubt he will) will the bats be a bad thing? Is there anything I could use to teach him a lesson that wouldn't be counted?

11. Premeditating anything to inflict harm on someone is gonna get you in trouble regardless. (if it is reported)

If you feel like you really need to do something to the kid I would avoid bringing any type of weapon.

12. /\

I second that guy:hello:

13. Thanks for the advice :)

14. No problem man hope it helps.

Also, good luck with your situation.

15. Is this thread a joke? Honestly, you're graduating HS right? It's time to put this childish nonsense behind you. Don't do a damn thing to him, be the bigger man. Violence is not going to "teach" him anything but violence. Just smoke some damn weed and let it put things into perspective. Please, don't spread anymore hate. This planet has enough of that already.

16. assuming your 18+ and the junior is under 18. . . fighting outschool is a criminal offence and could land you in jail, especially if you jump him. your better off to fight in school and just get suspended. thats basically what one of my principles told me one day. hes like i know you gotta do what you gotta do, but don't fight outside of school, you will land yourself in jail.

17. Haha, you're a punk. Dude and you have beef, so you get some of your goonies to help you fight him? Don't give us that bullshit about you having a huge-ass sense of "inner pride" when you won't even fight him alone. He made you mad by himself, why not get him back by yourself?

That's real.

18. +1 You're almost outta there, man. I'm so glad that kind of shit is done with now that I'm in college. I used to be taunted and stuff. I've also been the new kid in the middle of high school, twice. He's just trying to establish himself. I did it by being awesome and everyone liking me.:cool:lol Ignore his immature ass and just be cool.

19. Dont jump people, dont be a pussy. IF you got a problem fight him like a man, dont gang up 3 v 1 and pummel him. If you dont think you can kick his ass or are not a fighter than just keep your head up and forget about it.

20. I don't recommend doing what you want to do.