Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i over paying

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thePotking, Jul 18, 2010.

1. I gotta pay $120 dollars for a QO
    30$ for a half eighth
    $55 dollars for an eighth

2. If its really good then thats the norm.

3. I'm sorry but that doesn't make much sense that you get a cut on an eighth from half an eighth at 30 to an eighth at 55. Then you have to pay 120 for a quarter? that is back up to 60 an eighth. Good prices for high quality dank but kind of confusing

4. What he said^^^... you should be paying $110/quarter....

5. Maybe he asks for an eighth of weed, and then an eighth of weed:p

6. it depends where you live. every city is different

7. what i don't understand is this,

the price goes from 30 for a 1/16
    to 55 and 1/8, which makes a bit of sense, price drops since you are buying more
    but then, 55 to 120 yet it is double the weight, wouldn't it be 110?

if it is dank, you are good

8. 120 for a quarter is a little much. especially when the guy is offering you 55 dollar eights...?

9. haha that would make the most sense. Go buy an eighth, smoke on it, and then go buy another eighth the next day! lol

10. Sounds about right, at least in line with my prices:

- $20 gram
    - $60 eighth
    - $120 quarter

11. ^ya thats right but only for dank dont pay over that

12. I would say thats just about right, it all depends on your area and who your going through. your better off asking buddies of your in your area that go to different dealers to discover if your getting ripped off or not.

But him taxing you an extra 10$ on a quarter is a little bit iffy. I would defiantly bring that to his attention and see what bullshit excuse he gives you and go from there.