Am i out of line?

Discussion in 'General' started by Duhya, Nov 7, 2011.

1. My friend seems to think there is no problem with him wanting coming over to play my Battlefield3 copy.
    I keep telling him its got no couch multiplayer and he says "did i mention we can smoke?" and i told him to fuck off.

Now hes saying that "its not like i dont have compute rgames to play".
    He seems to think the problem is i have nothing to do, i have a problem with people coming
    over to use my stuff. He has a job, he has a xbox, he has money in the bank, he can buy his own copy if he wants to play. Or ask to borrow it sometime.
    Sorry i sound possesive, but he thinks hes entitled to my games in my house.

2. Tell him to gtfo?

3. Tell him you got errands.

My house is usually open to my friends, but when I want alone time, I don't bend.

4. Nope. It is yours and you can do what ever the fuck you want to do about that.

5. He doesnt seem to understand why i don't want him here playing my games, so i told him hes a idiot and left it at that.

6. Could have went a different way, but atleast he now knows.

7. You call him your friend? Sounds to me like you are the bad friend. He wants to come chill and smoke and play some games, whats the problem? Unless he really isn't your friend, then that's understandable.

8. His probably lonely, and need some human interaction/touch. Beahaha but it's cool man i don't like people coming in my house period unless there trusted like a brother to me.

9. tell him that your busy and then appear offline

10. Tell him it costs a gram for every game.

11. lolwut, you're mad because your buddy wants to smoke and play games with you? sounds like an average day
    :confused_2:

12. I'm not to sure why you are causing drama with your friend over such a small matter as him wanting to come over and play a video game! Heck he even offered to smoke you up!

13. Ur not a very good frend dude

14. You're out of line OP...

It'd be a different story if he was a deadbeat with no money or no weed...but if he has money and a job he has no reason to "mooch"

Sounds like he just wanted to hang out. Hell, sounds like he even offered to smoke you out

15. You seem like you're overreacting.

16. so your friend is smoking you out to play your xbox doesnt sound like a bad deal to me. Just tell him you can only chill for an hour get high tell him you gotta bounce, he leaves and you enjoy the rest of your day.

17. You guys don't seem to realise bf3 is singleplayer on one console, he doesnt want to play games with me, he wants to come to my house to play my games, and wants me to go play other games while he plays them.

I want to hang out, but he only wants to hang out if he can play this one game alone.

No matter how much weed is involved, i do not see the fun in watching him play.

PS: He is not smoking me out, when we smoke he usually pitches a little bit of a bowl, and is touchy. Not saying anything, but just saying to those saying hes gunna smoke me out, hes not really.

18. the fuck ever happened to taking turns? :laughing:

19. Could yall not just pass the controller back and forth after a match? That is what me and my friends do!

20. we are on the same channel :smoking: