Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i out of line?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dietpepsi, May 20, 2009.

1. My friends like to smoke in the sketchiest spots possible. since i am not driving 95% of the time i have no control of where we go. some of the worst places we have been are:

-busy parking lot in front of a restaurant
    -McDonalds parking lot
    -busy intersections/stoplights
    -neighborhoods where have family or close family friends
    -a park in the middle of the day with a family doing yard work across the street.
    -right in front of a head shop and down the street from a pig pen(police station)
    -too many to list.

*all have been done in broad daylight

anyways, i always state my opinion on how sketch the place is and that we should find a less sketch place. there are plenty to choose from but they seem to get a thrill doing this. but everytime i say something i get called paranoid, a pussy, etc. but am i really out of line here to sketch about these places where we smoke? or are my friends complete dumb ass, wannabee cool guys?

2. Eh... I don't know. I'd say those are some pretty fuckin sketch places. I woulda called them out on it too.

3. Not out of line at all. They really need to smoke in smarter or places or they could very easily get arrested. All it takes is one person who is a dickhead to fuck over all of you.

4. the funny thing is, when i offer to smoke on my deck (now that its summer) or my garage, they think its too sketch. im in a cul de sac in the back of a neighborhood next to railroad tracks. in 4 years living there i have only seen 2 cop cars do a patrol there.

5. i said the exact same thing. they told me to calm down lol

6. Dude why the fuck are you out on the road smoking when you can smoke on your deck. Garage is even better. I mean I can understand the occaisonal blunt ride on backraods but just chillin in parkin lots? Sketchy as fuck. You will be totally safe in garage or deck. If on deck though try not to let the neighbors see.

7. #7 jman09, May 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009
    Sounds like dumbass wannabe cool guys to me. You're not out of line at all, you just don't want to get caught. What's wrong with that? Besides those ARE some pretty fucking stupid places to be smoking. When I smoke I like to feel like I can smoke my herb without having something go wrong, especially like having a neighbor seeing you or a cop. I mean anybody can call the cops on you and they can be there right when your sparkin' up. Next time they want to go somewhere and smoke at a place like that, just tell them dude. You don't fuckin' wanna get caught. When the time comes where it actually does happen, there gonna be thinking they shouldn't have done it, and everybody knows that feeling. They wish they could take it back that very moment. If they keep wanting to do that shit don't hang out with them. Trust me, it'll be worth it in the long run, even if they don't get caught, it could happen. You never know. I could see being casual about it, but near a police station? I don't know about you but i'm not down for getting caught.

8. my deck over looks a nice tree line and a marsh the stretches 300 yards across to the houses on the other side. neighbors dont go out back at all really and i think my neighbor might be a fellow stoner. lol

9. Well Mj is illegal so your right to be sketched out. Ya you can get away with it. But thats what one of my friends thought, he lite up on the highway going home. Some soccer Mom followed him until the cops came. Sucks to be him.

Well you really don't have much to worry about since your not the one driving but the person driving can get fucked.

Honestly your friends are just asking to get caught if they don't shape up they will see some red and blue lights soon followed by cuffs.

10. flipsmoke- they are anything but casual. to me it almost looks like they want to get caught. they keep saying that nobody gives a shit. they are wrong.

11. Being responsible and safe is never out of line. From what little I've read about them I would stop even hanging out with them. That sort of behavior will get you in trouble and can mess up your life.

12. Amen to that. Because you DO know there's people who if they see you, they might even get kind of envious that you're the one out there doing it, or you get your old farts who just can't seem to sit there and eat their fucking burger because some dudes standing outside the MacDonalds sparkin' a joint.

13. My friends do the same thing and I called them out on it. I don't know if it's the same with anybody else, but my surroundings have A LOT to do with my high. I explained that to them and thought it made sense.

14. exactly. almost every single mom on my street HATES me and my family. we drive 30 on the roads (which is the liimit) but they freak cuz thier kids play in the street so they yell at us and tell us to go 25. they just need one small reason to call the cops and they will in a heartbeat.

15. man youre not outta line at all. try to find someplace thats really chill and just say hey i found this spot over here and its a great spot to burn at man. might not even have to say that cops dont go there or whatever.
    or if you wanna burn at your place just say you can cook up a pizza or something too, play the munchies angle.

im from mn too man, whereabouts are you at

16. yea i try that from time to time. a less sketch smoking buddy of mine works at papa murphys and gets hooked up with free pizza, cookie dough(great for covering any smell), bread sticks, etc, etc. but it not like it can happen all the time.

17. naw you arent out of line....busy intersections are just dumb places to smoke. Obviously you think its worth the risk to have fun hanging out with your friends though.....its a trade off

18. i have smoked in all of those places but i wouldn't recommend it, after a while i realized that you might get away with it 100 times but one day it WILL catch up to you i guarantee it, took my friends and i a long time to figure this one out. But one way to make it 90% safer is to only smoke joints and blunts with no other weed in the car, and have a cig/swisher at the ready this way if a cop sees something its no big deal just eat the blunt, and light the swisher real quick. ohh and its a good idea to always have a cig being smoked wile smoking in a car, cuz if a cop sees all the smoke in a car and sees the driver with a cig, they wont think anything of it. and a cig covers the smell pretty nicely, because cops are smart, if you hose down your car with ax or febreze right when you get pulled over, they are gunna know whats up. case in point, if your not the driver, and you dont have anything you cant eat real quick, you dont have much to worry about, but if the pipes in your hand you are fucked, and this game aint like hot potato, you cant throw it to your friend right before the music stops.

19. IF you had 5% tint legal like i do on my truck you could just park and smoke anywhere at night but i even wont do it in the day

20. psycho- only reason i tag along is cuz if i dont i have no one to smoke with. gayness

staystoned- the cars we are in have no tint at all. you can see what we are doing 100 yards away.

ps. my mouth tastes like ass after eating 2 cheese sticks and im out of bud:(