Am I one week away from harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mysteltin, Aug 15, 2017.

1. 50/50 clear and cloudy tricombs. Will it be 20% amber in a week?[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No. You have a few weeks left.

3. Looks more like 4 weeks till even close....You have no idea how long they've been flowering?

4. No... you have around 3 weeks before you need to worry about checking trichomes.

My plants are more mature than yours and I have 2-3 weeks left.

Grow journal

5. Not even close to finished

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

6. Well I flipped the lights 12/12 10 weeks ago tomorrow. It's white cookies so indica dominate hybrid such a long flower time...

7. Crop Kings says 9 weeks flower time I just don't understand I havnt messed up the lights at all

8. So white cookies from CK take 12 weeks to flower once flowers form for me I guess I got a stativa pheno?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Normally takes longer than the breeder recommends that's not unusual at all... definitely don't wanna chop in a week though you'll be cutting yourself short.
    Every strains different and keep in mind that everyone harvests at different times and also people in DWC with stronger lighting could have plants ripen faster than yours it just varies you'll just wanna check those trichomes. Also most people don't count the first 7-10 days because that's usually a transition period into budding... idk I harvested my last plant at 56 days of 12/12 and she had some amber and got me plenty high.. next plant I'm letting go 75 days or so and going for more of a nice body high head high mix... but my plants also a faster maturing strain than yours. Buy you a cheap 60-100x loupe so you can properly look at trics.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah I count it from when I first see pistils