Am I On Their Radar?

Discussion in 'General' started by RasPlasch, May 14, 2010.

1. It was a novelty cigarette shaped like a bong

2. I saw an episode of cops where they pulled over two guys in a car... After the cops "clearly saw them using a bong".

They later conceeded that the passanger was drinking some Fanta from a soda bottle when they couldnt find any Pot or paraphenalia :rolleyes:

I think catching a glimpse of someone in a car doing anything can endup looking like something suss, if thats what your pre-occupied with and on the look out for.

3. #23 RasPlasch, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010

Nah. She knows I indulge.... and my sister and her boyfriend were calling my phone frantically also. They burn with me daily. Don't think it was a scare tactic.

Lol..... +rep for the laugh.

I don't know. I didn't even have a bowl in the car.
    What I think happened was whoever called me in, saw light reflect off the metal on the lighter. They thought it was a piece. Otherwise, I don't know.

4. People growing up are told that drugs are bad and the people that use them are just as bad, if not worse than the drug itself.

Once you reach the age of 18-20 you begin to realize that everything you were told as a kid is to "protect" you and telling on people isn't the right path anymore.

This was probably some teeny bopper doing what her Mom told her to do.