Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Okay To Smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thirst Ass Nigga, May 3, 2014.

1. I have a very mild case of bronchitis, I don't really have any congestion but sometimes I cough a little. Am I okay to smoke?

2. Use some smoking device like an ice bong that cools it so it's not as harsh on your lungs

3. #4 Storm Crow, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    Small puffs with plenty of air mixed in will keep your coughing to a minimum. Don't over-do it, or you may end up in worse shape than you are in now! Smoke of any kind is a lung irritant.  It's times like these that you really should have a vaporizer, or some tincture.

Granny

4. Vaporize if you have the money. Smoking weed will help your bronchitis though, just don't abuse it!

5. I'm broke af, I guess I'm just going to use ice water. Thanks guys.

6. Smoke small amounts, that way it isn't as harsh for you. Also consider smoking out of a piece you can put ice into so that the smoke is cold and your able to take it in without feeling the heat. Another thing you could do with any glass piece is to put it in the freezer 15-30 min prior to your desired smoke sesh. Taking a cough drop after your session is done should help as well. Stay faded :smoking: