Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Ok To Smoke Again?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WhosGotDank, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Ok so I just got a cavity filled. Do any of you know if I'll be cool to smoke later on today?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity For

2. I got new front tooth and I smoked as soon as the anesthesia let me! Dont think it will conflict with your filled cavities.

3. Shoulda just asked the doc, he probably smokes too. I know I would if I had to work on people's teeth all day :bongin:

4. I don't see why not, I don't think the smoke will mess with your filled in cavity.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You're definitely okay. I smoked the day after I got my wisdom teeth removed which you're not supposed to do but ONLY because of the suction when you're taking a hit. Not the smoke itself. I just had to be careful and I was fine. Cavity filling is nothing compared to wisdom teeth removal. Now go get high my fellow blade!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Your good. I smoked right when I got home from getting the cavity filled. Then again, I wasn't really thinking at the time.

7. Ok thanks guys I was just a little worried cuz the doc gave me like 5 shots of novacaine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity For

8. its fine to smoke if it hurts or something stop make sure you prevent cotton mouth with lukewarm water as that is when bacteria spreads the most but it wont cause any damage you might just be a little sensitive for a while

9. You are for sure okay bro!