Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I off probation?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NightShift00, Dec 22, 2016.

1. I have been on probation in the state of Idaho for about 8 months now. Today I ran into my PO where I work (I work at a restaurant). He took 2 weeks of from work for the holidays, but he told me that my paperwork has been signed by the judge and they took me off their systems. I think he said that I could come in on January 3rd 2016 and get a copy when he gets back if i wanted to, I haven't gotten my papers since he took the holidays off but everything has gone through. So my questions are: Am I completely off? Can they drug test me when I go get that copy? Could my PO be lying to me to get me to screw up? I asked him " So, am I off probation?" and he said yes. Would he lie and can they lie about that? Should I wait until I get that copy? I want to smoke so bad, it's been 10 months.

2. well considering it's almost 2017 your probably safe.

seriously though id probably wait until like the 4th