Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i not getting hooked up?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wtfmang, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Ok ive been smoking on and off for around 2 -3 years. Ive also gone through quite a bit of connects throughout last year but there has been 1 guy that ive been buying off of for about 1 full year. Problem is i feel like im not getting hooked up from this guy. Hes got great dank qaulity stuff every time i pick up he has dank like purp,tropicali,bubba kush,blue dream,trainwreck and so on. Every now and then hes got mids and some ok stuff.

Prices :

Ounce : 240-275

Quarter : 100

Eigth : usually 50

Ive been picking up qaurters mostly but i mean ive known this guy for awhile and we know each other damn good + we smoke each other out and hook each other up with bongs seeds and random shit at way low prices every now and then.

So am i not getting hooked up?!

2. I pay $85 for quarters, $260-$280 for zips of the dank.
    Decent prices.

3. Dude, he's hooking you up.

4. The price of the fourth seems a bit high compared to the 1/8 and O price for the same stuff

5. $45 an eighth is the lowest I've heard of bud going for regular customers in my area... and I'm glad to pay $50/8th.

And you need to start buying O's if those prices are correct.

6. #6 wtfmang, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
    Hmmmm thanks guys just thought id get another opinion...

Oh and yes those prices are correct it all depends on the goods...

7. If your happy paying it the it's a good deal

People will always be getting better deals than you, and others will be getting worse.

8. From the looks of those prices imma go ahead and agree with Xenith, you should try to save a bit of cash and buy O's.

9. dude id say ur getting hooked up. standard price for a quarter in my area for headies is 120. if ur getting a quarter for 100, then ur getting bud for about 14.29 per gram. and around here the standard price for a gram is $20. u might as well just buy the whole zip for not too much more.

10. Kid i buy from sells 40 dollar quarters, and 30 dollar 8ths, like what the fuck. He weighs it all out before he sells to

11. Wisconsin here...

Your ounce price is fucking great. Quarter and eigth are par to well. You're not getting "hooked up" per se, but you're not getting ripped off.

12. Do you know what type of stuff you're getting though? Cause he could easily be selling you brick weed or mids for those prices.

13. Compared to connecticut, yes. The prices around here are ridiculous. 380-420 for an ounce of dank, and quarters come at about 120. Nobody knows how to sell properly around here

14. sounds pretty good man, while you arent hitting price break at a quad you hit the REAL break at an oz.... 240 an oz is only like 8.50 a gram...and i pay my dispensary 8 bucks for its dankest up to 15 depending on availability....kinda stupid but yea, good deal, buy in quantity....cause if your buying a quad for 100, you can get an oz for less than what 2 and a half quads would cost...by weight

15. Yah im aware, i didnt say it was good weed, just some good mids for that price. If im looking to buy some dank it's typically 15/g from him. And yes i know what im doing when buying.

16. Uh..so youre paying 30 dollars an eighth of schwag? That should be like..10 bucks?

17. If it's not dank then disregard what I said because you're getting ripped off.

18. This goes for me too.

19. 30 bucks for good mids isnt bad around here, not schwag at all. Schwag sells for about 4 bucks a gram here.

20. I would never buy an ounce if it wasnt dank anyways. Like i said before he has dank pretty much everytime i hit him up.

Im about to give him a ring in a bit : ) ...