Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i normal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrFrizzles, Aug 16, 2008.

1. When I smoke this stuff it gives me the twitches and i feel like doing nothing but sleeping. The first time i smoked it i was with a friend and i was cool chillin with him and we were laughing and stuff but the last few times i was alone and it was a terrible high.
    Is it normal to twitch and do you have any ideas on how to stay awake? And i have a VERY low tolerance if that matters...it takes about half a bud to get me fucked.

hope the pic shows:wave:

Attached Files:

2. I twitch. like, thats when i know I'm high. I get one big TWITCH and then it goes away.

3. I forgot to say that this is the first weed i got high off of and have only gotten high 3 times.

and im talking like a lot of twitching...pretty much every muscle in my body starts moving like im being electrocuted

4. well, I think its you not the weed bc it looks like middies to me. I have never really heard of someone twitching, maybe you should smoke with other ppl if you said it was a better experience mayb that will help.

5. That used to happen to me a lot. It pretty much was my tell-tale sign of myself knowing I was high. Just relax and always keep in the back of your mind that weed won't hurt you and you'll feel alright. :)

6. try something better than shwag? if thats available, if not, then idk, ive been around people who trip sack on bud alone, and ive never heard of this?

7. That's not schwag it's just middies.

Easy answer: smoke with your bros. No need to get high by yourself unless you really enjoy it.

8. your alright man....used to happed 2 me too

9. embrace it man, being able to feel your body work is a wonderous thing. now if your talking about muscle spasms (i get them sometimes too) those will eventually where off

10. <TRUTH>Weed fucks with the part of the brain that controls involuntary muscle movements</TRUTH>there is your answer. dont worry. this will become less noticable as your tolerance builds.keep smoking

11. lol....u smoked indica...my favorite. the first time that electricity running through ur body is uncomfortable...but after smoking indica a couple more times its the best feeling in the world.

12. maybe try some ritalin at the same time helps me when im jittery and high

13. I twitch occasionally after smoking.

But basically, its what because of what Pizzle said.

14. This has happened to me a couple of times. So I assume it's completely normal.

15. I'd say it's pretty normal, especially if you've got a hardcore body high it seems to happen to me every now and then.

16. 4 year old threads fuck yeah :metal:

17. Smoke some real chronic dude. Don't listen to these faggots. telling you to smoke that low grade nasty shit. Thats whats giving you a shitty high. Shitty grown seedy unflushed bunk ass leafy shit. Buy some chronic and you will be much happier with ur purchase. I wouldn't pay more than 5 bucks for an 8th of that shit. That sht came straight from some fuckin illegal aliens in a brick and went from tyrone to tyrangq to fuckin mcstinky over up to ohio to this mother fucker named rico. He sold it to this fat bitch named yolanda and she accidently dropped it in the toilet. She let it dry and sold it for dirt cheap and it looks like someone sold it to you. Thats how nasty that shit is

18. My legs arms twitch off indicas. Especially when sitting down. I like it. It feels like someone is playing pinball with my body and my legs are the rubber bumbers bouncing

19. Twitching comes from an increase in adrenaline.

20. #20 French Montana, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    4 year old thread........ come on now