Am I missing something?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Immeco, May 13, 2009.

1. So I think I have my area set up...but I feel like I'm missing something! I've taken a corner of my garage, sectioned it off, and covered the holes with tarp so light don't leak out. The garage is pre-ventilated and I can control the temperature. Am I missing ANYTHING? I just have this feeling I've forgotten something and I don't wanna start growing and end up fucking it up.

2. Your concern isnt light leaking out. Your concern is light leaking in to your area during florwering. You also need fans for ventalation as well as to strengthen your stems and branches. What do you plan on doing with the lighting? Odor?

3. Oh. Well in that case I can just cover the top and compleltey block it off. The garage is about 8X10 feet and it has the in/out ventilation already. Would I really need the extra ventilation?

4. Besides the previously mentioned light leakage, you are going to have a hell of a time keeping your humidity up in a garage especially since its ventilated. My suggestion is with all that space, get yourself a grow tent.

Do you have a plan for odor control?