Am I Missing Something?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mikeKOOLiN, Jan 26, 2013.

1. TL;dr at the for all you lazy fucks out there lol :smoking:

Ight so just to start off, I haven't really been smoking that much lately and I just took 3 rips outta a bong and I'm blitzed outta my mind.

But I had to get something clear with my self because I think I'm missing something in this friendship/potential hookup thing I got going on. Shes cool af and I can tell that she wants have the next level friendship. But the thing is, I'm having a hard time believing that shes that in to me or if shes just playing around with me.

Part of me is thinking that I'm being hard on myself and just out right have no faith in myself with getting with a chick like this. Shes smart and cute and her personality is actually fun. I'm on level of thinking like: I can't believe, I, have the opportunity to actually pursuit this chick; type level.

TBH, I never really had to chase after chicks back in the day and it seems like I missed a period of time when chicks actually played hard to get. At least thats how it feels. I don't know whether to leave this chick alone or actually have the confidence to say I can get with her.

Don't get me wrong I'm not putting the pussy on a pedestal or anything but I just feel like shes worth it. I never been in a situation where I had to actually try to get this chick. I'm used to girls with no morals and hook up just to hook up. I've begin to think that I'm just approaching a whole new type of genre of females lol.

I wouldn't mind chasing this chick at all it's just I need help from some fellow blades out there on this. Should I pursue this chick and believe shes not playing around with me? If so, how should I try to get at her? I'm not used to that sugarcoat shit so I'm hella blunt when it comes to this sort of thing and I can tell that she doesn't like my bluntness..

I know some ppl can understand what I'm talking about and if not just let me know so I can help you guys understand more.

Tl;dr: I'm high af, I like this chick a lot, I think shes special, not used to pursuing, trying to get used to it, i need help, so help a blade out!

2. You've found a girl that seems worth it and for someone who's been just chasing any and all pussy thats a little overwhelming. But, dont worry so much. It sounds like she's into you so thats good. But youre overthinking it. Just be cool. Just becasue you think she is genuine and worth chasing dont assume that she's gonna be playing with you. The fact that you say she's smart and has a good personality and not just some hook up shows the changes are less that shes fucking with you, especially since it has started as a friendship and is moving to the next level. Dont worry about sugarcoating anything. Just be yourself, continue being friends but with subtle charming hints of interest that show youre serious about the next level. Good luck.

3. Yeah I just need to chill and treat it like a potential dating type thing rather than just a regular hook up. I appreciate it bro

4. It can be really scary to find someone that you could see a potentially good relationship with. You know that either it's going to be super awesome or it's going to crash and burn. Or both.

I think your best bet is to just be open with her. I mean, get a feeling of if you think that she could have legit feelings for you and if there is that chance, just tell her. Even something like, I think that you're really cool. You're different from most of the girls that I'm used to hanging out with. If a guy says anything like that to me then I know that there's the potential for our relationship to grow.

Don't put it all out there at once. But try taking baby steps with little things like that. I think anything that's worth having is definitely worth the risk of losing as well.

5. Good shit train, I'd def try that out over time. We chilled lastnight because it was a big college party and I seen her there. We ended up going back to my place to smoke her new bong but she had to leave because her roommate was being belligerent to the max. I ended up asking her where we stood and she said we will continue to chill and what ever happens happens. That's what made me make this post because I was confused & was over thinking everything (probably because I was blitzed outta my mind).

But yeah I'm going to pursue her more while slightly hinting she might be the one. And I probably shouldn't have left this out but she kinda has a dude back home but they fight like none stop. Like 2 weeks ago I basically told her that I respected her relationship and would back off, but if she ever brought up how she "hated him" again, I was just gonna assume she wanted to try something with me.

Lol and maybe this is the reason she's takin it slow haha. Basically she's not easy and I'm threaten by the challenge that comes with it.

6. You home wrecker! Haha. Well with that new info, I would say definitely respect their relationship and try not to cross any boundaries. Please don't make her cheat! It's totally bad karma.

7. Nah I'm not going to make her cheat. I'm just going to treat her right. And if she decides to leave him then she'll leave him.

8. Good man : )