Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I missing out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr.jane, Sep 9, 2013.

1. My main smoke tool is a glass piece and i absolutely love it! But I hear people saying pipes are the worst way to smoke because the air is to hot and stuff gets in the bud? I was wondering should I start rolling or something, am I not getting the best out of my herb if I use a piece? Sorry for the newbie question...

2. Roll a blunt please.

3. Haha alright the only thing I've ever rolled so far was a j, and it was not pretty

It's easy to learn too I thought I could never do it but some real cool stoner who used to be my neighbor taught me and now I'm a pro.

5. practice, practice, practice....

6. Been smoking like 6 years
    Vaping=bong>bubbler>bowl>blunt/joint

Lets be honesst though who doesnt like a nice joint or blunt.

7. It's all about preference OP. I love glass, but I prefer water filtration, so I almost always smoke from my bong. I have spoon pipes and even a vaporizer. I can roll etc also. Trust me, it's good to switch up your smoking method. Best of luck OP

8. Blunts are for cunts.

9. op smoke what you like it's honestly not a huge deal how you smoke i personally i love my but highly dislike vaping

10. Its a good idea to try out the different ways to delivery to your system.
    Stick with what you feel works best for your health and life.

11. Try a Bubbler or Bong.  (Water Filtration)

12. I prefer a joint over a pipe any day of the week  :smoking:

13. #13 CrazyReeferMan, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
    Nothing like a nice joint but man, but I prefer a glass piece any day over rolling. My favorites:Vaporizer>Bong>Glass Pipe>JointBowls seen to save more bud than rolling. Although vaping blows both out of the water anyways. :p Lol.

14. Id rather roll a kingsize joint than a blunt. Once in a blue moon ill get the urge to wanna smoke a blunt. The smoke is only hotter if your pipe is smaller and you take big rips really fast. I never have that problem. If i feel it starting to get to hot just hold on a second or two a continue hitting it.

15. #15 albuquerquegrowcfl, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
    Sobe bongs are fun, Get a glass Sobe bottle and a metal bowl for the lid, poke a small hole in the lid and slowly make it bigger till you get the bowl to fit tight, this is the hardish part, on the side of the Sobe near the bottem you will find a notch in the glass, take a flathead screwdriver and place the tip in the notch and gently tap with a hammer till you pop out a small hole, be very carfull as this is going to break the glass and maybe even the whole bottle, if you were able to pop a hole with out breaking the bottle your ready to use it after rinsing any glass out of it. standing over the sink or any other spot you don't mind getting wet, plug the small hole you made with your thumb and fill the bottle with water, screw the lid on with a preloaded bowl, light the bowl while slowly letting out water with your thumb, fill to preference and remove lid, release thumb and suck all the smoke, carefull your first few times, esp if you have never hit a gravity bong.Great for partys, and most people have never seen one before.

Attached Files:

16. Also works to get a milk carton, rinse it out and put the bottle in there. when you pull the bottle out the water stays in the carton, and to refill the bottle just take off the cap and put it back in the carton.

17. Try a bong OP, you'll fall in love with the smoothness. But you'll still cough from time to time, smole may not be hot but its drying effects will irritate your lungs n make u.cough

18. #18 bubblekarma, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    Hot steaming water in the bong helps decrease the amount of irritation to your throat. Just don't make it too hot.

19. Try a bong. Or a gravity bong

20. Yeah ice tried that but in more of a cold water kind of guy