Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I masking the smell of my weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by firepiss35, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Lately I've been using a window,cigarette,fan and or an air conditioner mix and my mom used to tell me whenever I smoked it would smell up the whole upstairs and my grandma recently complained about it smelling downstairs but that hasn't happened in Years, and for the most part I'm pretty sure it does not smell nearly that bad. My grandparents are both aware I smoke weed and my grandma lets me know she's cool with it but idk if maybe they just don't care about the smell?? But like I said I am pretty sure it doesn't smell because i blow it out the window and I smoke a half a cigarette wait a few minutes then smoke the other half all while the fan was on and window open so... Do you see any flaws in what I'm doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My mom always complains about my weed smell. 
    If they're the kind of people that are okay with you smoking but don't waaaaant you to, then they're probably just complaining about it to get you to stop. 

3. #3 tranceholic, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
    it's really impossible to mask the smell to non-smokers, their nose is sensitive to the smoke smell. you are better off blow your smoke through a sploof to mask that smell.

4. theyre okay with it and they know.
    hmmm.
    I guess stop smoking joint , and smoke bowl, blow it out the window. instead of just in so it can linger and then trying to mask that smell.
    I smoke in my bathroom and my mom goes in right after and just says it smells like shit LOL.
    but yeah, towel under window. blow smoke outside. spray  alil some ion oyour room and should be good to go.
    Oh what i do is get a topwel, fold it in half and start blowing the wind like towards the window and do that in the room for a bit so the smoke and air can spread and air out, thats what i do, and that should work. i know it might not make sense but im eatin gchinesse food and high as shit. so it does make sense

5. i don't let it linger I blow it out the window with the fan making the smoke go out and I always smoke bowls and I don't smoke joints\ blunts in my house for the smell but I remember when I was younger and I had felt I HAD to smoke in my bathroom for some reason. Which now that I think about it that was wayyyy worse in my situation back then and id do that towel thing lol old memories....

6. Make a spoof. Toilet paper roll with laundry sheets

7. i think your doing  apretty good job at not making it smell then bro, if u doing all that, i dont even do all that and my mom hasnt complained about it in months hah

8. -Put a towel/blanket or something under the door
    -Having a fan blowing out the window is ace
    -Air freshener/cologne/body spray
    -Make a sploof
    - Vape

My buddy also has one of those febreeze fresheners you plug into the wall and it works really well to hide the smell since some scent is released periodically