Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I like this because I'm an occasional smoker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kneelforneal, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Alright, a few weeks ago my dealers (who is also my sister's friend and mine) came over to smoke in my treehouse. They called me up to smoke a blunt with them and I did. A good 5 hits, probably. This was the first time I smoked their shit, and the first time I smoked in a week or two.

So they leave a few minutes later and I get on the computer. Head starts pounding and loud ringing comes up. Real blurred vision. I thought it was cool at first then I started panicking a little, so I just went to bed.

Then I don't smoke for a week or two, because I'm out of money.

But yesterday, I got $30, and bought off of him. The same stuff, I can tell. I pull out my gravity bong and take about 1 1/2 hits off of it.

I start to feel the same way as the first time, but my mom was there with me so I felt a little more calm, but went to bed 5 hours earlier than I usually do.

Today, I smoked one bowl of the stuff and went and sat outside. It hit me hard but after about 30 minutes I felt calm and relaxed and I sat in one place for what felt like hours before I moved to another spot.

Anyways, is it possible that since I only smoke ever so often, I should keep myself to maybe a joint/bowl so I don't get uncomfortably fucked up, or is it maybe just the potency of the weed that I'm not used to?

2. yea if youre hitting a grav bong youre prolly just getting too stoned. get a little pipe and take a hit or two, then wait it out and see how you feel. if its not quite enough then you can hit it again, etc.

3. The more you smoke, the higher your tolerance, and if you're not smoking often, you're going to get fucked up quick, and get REALLY fucked up if you're smoking dank weed. If you want to lower your tolerance so you don't get so outrageously high, smoke more often, or try to find some mids, and work your way up.

4. Sounds to me that you should start smoking more to build up a tolerance, or if that isn't an option then ya I would keep the smoking down to a bowl or two just so you don't get uncomfortably baked (never had to say that before haha)

Good Tokes man

5. I would say smoke a bit more often, I smoke a bowl or two (or three) everynight when I'm winding down and it's great.

6. sounds to me like you're getting reallllly fucking high man....
    lol, either learn to enjoy, or build up a tolerence, or quit getting so blazed! lol

7. just smoke a bowl, will keep a low tolerance if you don't smoke that often and will last a bit longer as well.

8. #8 Cynikal, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2010
    Smoke less next time because your tolerance is low. and those nugs are grown decent aswell.

But be happy you got that high because most people have to smoke alot more just to get that kind of high. Because people do have tolerances because they use there medicine more often because of the horrible pains they get. Or it's just that they've been consuming for a very long time (years).

Alot of elements go into marijuana quality by the method and quality of growing and curing, I'm not a grower I've just been reading various growing threads on the forums.

Pro-Tip: Don't drink Alcohol if you get wrecked off one bowl. Because it will leave you tripping with the spins.