Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Just Weird?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J to tha ROC, Aug 29, 2014.

1. So I've been a daily smoker for about 2 years, keep in mind I'm 6'1 230 pounds. A lot is muscle so I'm not exactly skinny and not really fat. Anyways, my tolerance has never gone up a bit. I know most of you will say I'm lucky but it's really annoying being with my friends, hitting a joint like twice, and being higher than everyone there. 2-4 hits will get me blazed and it's really just annoying. Why won't it go up? I'm a big guy and I still get fucked up on flowers like I weigh 80 pounds taking a fat dab

2. Everyone's natural tolerance is different.  Just be happy yours is so low.  I would be ecstatic if I was blazed from 2 hits. 

3. Why on earth would you complain about low tolerance?

It's a blessing...:)

Tolerance goes up when you continually go past the 2-4 hits...either trying to be cool and keep up with others, or not being satisfied with the highs you are getting...

If 2-4 hits get you where you want to be, keep it there...then laugh at your friends when they start crying 'cause they can't get high anymore...

Getting high is not a competition...it's not about who can smoke the most...we're not 10 years old anymore...

4. weight and height doesnt have much to do with your tolerance to weed. if you want higher tolerance, smoke more, if you get too high so be it. 

5. ^THIS^  and I am jealous of people with low tolerance. The only time my tolerance is low is when I am coming off a tbreak.

6. I am the biggest lightweight in the world! 1 hoot from a bong and im fried

7. Usually if you smoke and get baked as fuck, if you're still awake when you come down and smoke again you should need more than last time...
    That's what happens with me anyway

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Dude you make me mad

9. Haha idk bro just smoke more. Personally I would love to get super baked off 2 hits of a j

10. Once you get off that low tolerance you will wish you had it back. No need to look cool just cause you require more money to get smoked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Weird?  No, this is not weird...This is a sign, that's what this is.  And I know a thing or two about signs, dog.  Matter of fact, I'm surprised you don't already know, 'cause I'm confident the Oracle told you the same thing She told me.

You're it, you have to be...That is the only possible explanation for your dilemma, you are...The One, Neo. :cool:

12. Bro you do know higher tolerance = more weed used....
    Why the hell are you not happy about getting blazed as fuck from only 2 hits? I'd be so happy.

You save weed, and get hella high...
    Whats better than that?

13. That's awesome.. I smoke a g at a time and it fucking sucks. I spend more money on flowers than anything else lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Take advantage of that tolerance, a lot of tokers wish they had that luxury

15. Low tolerance is good, you'll use less weed and probably end up enjoying the high more than others. I'm that way too. Never have felt bad about it, in fact I tend to end up giving a hard time to those who have a high tolerance who normally make fun of people with low tolerances.

16. Everyone's body is different
    Be glad it doesn't take a ton to get you high

17. What's great about having a low tolerance is it takes very little weed for you to get high, so people won't mind smoking you up more often when you don't have weed. I wish some of the people I smoked with were like that. Then I'd get to finish the bowl myself haha.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. Dude, low tolerance people like you and I should be VERY happy about this. I can get really baked on a little bit of weed.  An eighth lasts me about 2 weeks and I smoke every day.