Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i just weird?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YankeeMYwankeee, Sep 26, 2012.

1. So when I get baked I love to have fun.. laugh, dance, and whatever else i feel like doing. Like example... whenever i chill with my friends and we put loud music on i automatically just start bopping to the beat and shit and my friends think im weird.. isnt that just having fun and enjoying it? all my friends wanna do is either eat or freestyle to rap beats..... pisses me off :mad:

2. Your friends are weird.

3. do your thing, but if your thing is wack shit thats you :smoking:

4. ha word thats what i thought i think i need new friends

5. That's why I like to get high alone most of the time, that way I can act as weird as I want and it doesn't bother anyone. I always HAVE to do some kind of movement if I'm listening to music while I'm high. I can't just sit still, it feels natural to dance to the music, or at least bounce back and forth while humming along with it.

6. your all fken wierd
    ha
    but do u, im sure evrybody got some shit they do others wuld think is weird just do wat u wnt frget wat other peple say

7. @stonedape i feel the same way brah, i love goin ham haha

8. The weirdest people are usually the ones who don't think their weird

9. First off be you, don't change for anyone.
    Secondly it depends on how your acting, if you jamming to the beat who gives a fwark. But if you just out of your chair, in the middle of the sesh circle and start flailing your hands and legs around there I'd be a little annoyed.

In conclusion, if they are truly your friends they will treat you with respect. :smoking:

10. haha made me laugh yeah i just sit there and head bop and do that hand thing up and down or whatever.. cant really think of how to explain it

11. As long as ur not a buzz kill then ur gravy.

12. If you're just chilling with the music and moving with it a bit, that's cool. If you full on go into mosh-pit mode I'd say your a bit of a buzzkill. You sound like an ordinary stoner enjoying music though ahaha, screw your friends for thinking you're weird :smoke:

13. Haha yeah I know what you're talking about. Ask them what's stuck up their ass? :cool:

mmmmm gravy :smoking:

14. When me and my friends get super baked together we all just go crazy. Doing random dance moves and shit. And sometimes I walk around groovin to my own shit.

So no your not weird. If your weird I dont know what I am haha.

15. haha word i gotta chill with you then :smoke:

16. Its weird if your awkward and have no rythm, which you probably don't if your friends look at you like your weird while doing this. Friends usually won't let you down in telling you your doing something weird because they don't want to be looked on as weird because your acting weird. But do what you want.

17. [quote name='"ChieferKeyah"']Its weird if your awkward and have no rythm, which you probably don't if your friends look at you like your weird while doing this. Friends usually won't let you down in telling you your doing something weird because they don't want to be looked on as weird because your acting weird. But do what you want.[/quote]

no its not like that.. I just have fun

18. Your friends shouldnt care what you do.

19. [quote name='"Mill"']Your friends shouldnt care what you do.[/quote]

Hmmm, friends should care what you do so you don't look ridiculous or do something stupid like get drunk a fuck a creature.

20. Lol you probably just get wild and start dancing all crazy, there's nothing weird about that though. If you did that while we were smoking together it'd probably start making me LMAO :laughing: