Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i just weird or is this normal for most?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Salkio, Apr 4, 2017.

1. So i think i have a fairly weird body towards cannabis compared to my friends.

So when i smoke from a bong it will take me around 5 to 10 min to start feeling the high compared to my friends which they say it takes very quickly for them almost instantly.

Now when im high after around 35 to 50 minutes ill already start coming down from the high and wanting to smoke more. However my friends are still on the same buzz.

Now this next thing for me is weird.
    If i smoke and there are lights on or its sunny I dont feel like im getting high, like i can feel different but (its so hard to explain) its a complete different high.

Edibles are plus or minus the same they will kick in around 40 to 50 min and also last around 1 to 2 hours (if i dont take a huge amount, this also applies to smoking)

2. This post "Am I Just Weird" actually made me feel more normal.
    Same for me, usually means I need a T-Break.

3. Awwww shit... OK well time for a break.. Yeah ill start tomorrow.

4. That's me... Everyday. :confused_2::love-mj2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. hahahah

6. It always takes its time to hit me as well.. the only high I'll get before 5-10 minutes in is due to the lack of oxygen.

I can take one or two killer bong rips, cough my lungs out, and not feel anything until I'm already driving down the road.

The last part is opposite for me... I feel it less when it's dark out, much more in the daytime.

7. Thats weird but thanks for your reply!

8. Maybe you are really a daywalking vampire and weed just boosts your immunity to the sun, but doesn't allow you to get high like the rest of us humans? That's my best guess to your strange anomaly. :hide:

• Like Like x 3
  9. hahahahahhahaha