Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I just tripping out?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DCIGS, Oct 20, 2012.

1. I was smoking by my house and A crappy red car passed by really fast and went around the corner. I kept smoking and all of a sudder you hear breaks and their coming back in reverse. I got so scared I just walked away. When I was walking away I was already leaving apartment complexes. I looked back and I can see guys coming put of the car. There also happened to be a firetruck in the apartments. I left my apartments fast and im in a resturaunt. Im paranoid that someone is going to find me and get me in trouble. Im scared that if i go home those guys are still going to be there. By the way its night time.

2. They probably wanted to rob you.

3. grow some balls?? holy fuck... unless you're a female..

4. You should go hide out in the woods and bust your phone so they can't triangulate it. Don't forget the Fruit-Rollups.

5. Thats sketchy af you should go back and stomp his ass for killing your buzz.

6. I don't think you're trippin' man. A lot of people nowadays can't be trusted.

7. [quote name='"4smoke2haze0"']You should go hide out in the woods and bust your phone so they can't triangulate it. Don't forget the Fruit-Rollups.[/quote]

This!!!

Sounds like you found some good bud.

Psyche

8. This.

9. Dude, why didnt you just go back in your house lol

But what I would do now is have some munch or just a coffee or something in the restaruant then start making my way back. If they were going to try and rob you they probably would have left by the time your getting back. If I was going to rob some one and they ran away I woulnt hang around to see if they come back.

10. [quote name='"4smoke2haze0"']You should go hide out in the woods and bust your phone so they can't triangulate it. Don't forget the Fruit-Rollups.[/quote]

Hahaha