Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i just thinking im smelling weed or what?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kitty tummies, Dec 26, 2010.

1. i'll smoke in my room at my open window with the fan right behind me. i'll take one-hit bowls from my pipe, exhale into a spoof in front of the fan so it blows right out the window. i make sure there's no smoldering cherry in the bowl and there's no smoke trailing from it

it won't smell like weed in that area but i'll walk by my door and it just smells of weed (i have a towel under the door), but no one has said anything so obviously there's no huge weed smell near my door or anything.

so i'm wondering if i can just keep chiefing in my room no worries or if that's an actual smell and im not psyching myself out

:(

2. I get that same thing. It might be different for you but I found it was my breath or clothes that smelled like weed.

3. yeah my comforter smelled like bud the other day because one day i smoked while wrapped up inside it hah

it's lame, the paranoia ruins my high. but yeah it's probably my breath/clothes :(

4. dude lay out a bowl of vinegar by your door it'll stop the weed odor

5. You're probably just imagining it OR it's because you just smoked weed so it's coming from your breathe.

Some mint gum/mouth wash should take care of that

6. i did something LIKE that when i was royally baked the other night; i poured soda all over the towel that sat under the door thinking they'd smell soda before they smelled weed lol

7. its your breath bro.

8. Man i hate that. I'll be on the computer, chillin, then stop. Ans smell myself.

I be like.. is that me?

I trip when i smell weed after i smoke. lol