Am i just paranoid?

Discussion in 'General' started by lucusz, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What if this website is not a real website for real weedsmokers? what if this is a website created by the government to keep a closer eye on the people who buy weed? What if buying from this website and leaving your ip adress on this website is actually a way to be monitered by the government? By using us as pawns are they finding a way to get to the bigger suppliers?

2. I'm pretty sure there are far better websites than grasscity that the gov'ment could be watching. All they're going to find is threads regarding what type of charge is somebodys friend going to face and that white lighters are bad luck. Don't be so paranoid :D.

3. what are you smoking?

i don't want it.

4. Yep....you're just very paranoid.

5. Simply, no. Why would the government be selling us bongs?

6. #7 Royksopp, Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
    Damn dude you're paranoid as fuck. Listen to some music and calm your ass down. DON'T SMOKE MORE LOL :smoking:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzRJrzV5CIY&feature=related"]YouTube- Shpongle - Botanical Dimensions[/ame]

7. yeah and what if they as soon as you register your account the government monitors your every move through ur webcam giving you absolutely no privacy.

8. I think that the site was created somewhere outside of the U.S. too, so you don't have to worry about anything.

9. What if this life is not a real life for real life livers?

10. That's what they want you to think
    :cool: flashes MIB flashlight

11. Shit just got real. :eek:

12. theres actually people you know on here, but you dont know they are here and they are reporting your every move under secret aliases via sumbliminal messages that you cant understand. people you encounter every day are also on here, from the bus driver that drives the buses, to your school teachers, people working at the supermarket you buy your groceries from, your friends you dont see anymore and your neighbours are all logged on reading every post you make. :devious:

13. The govt. can never be as creative as us. So pretty much no to your insight.

14. lol:bongin:

15. Just chill man, you're over-thinking. We all do it sometimes!

16. Not like that I don't, this is some pretty extreme paranoia. :eek:

17. ok if the government was selling you bongs then caught u buying them, they cant do shit. what are they ganna do? oh you shouldn't of bought this illegal product that WE were SELLING. governments and cops are there to inforce the law not break it or there in as much trouble as a person buying it. but simply yes, your paranoid

18. [​IMG]

chill out bruh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.