Am I just paranoid?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by reeelax, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Couple of moments ago a red/blue/white helicopter flew directly over my girls. Now there is only 2 of them there, but they are bushes. At least a QP each, and that's being general. Now it had me going, but it didnt' stick around for long. Was very low to the ground, I mean I could have shot it with a paintball gun with no problem.

So it leaves, and has me panting. I even fell down my stairs trying to get a good look at it with the binoculars.:eek:

TEN MINUTES LATER IT COMES BACK. Right over my plot, still very very low to the ground. Now I'm going insane, debating whether or not to rip them out, because they are both in the ground. Now I've heard from a neighbor of mine that it has landed in the hills, no more than 3-4 miles from my house. I'm sure i'm very very paranoid, but is it necessary?
    What would you do in a situation such as this?! Thanks guys, i'm going to go do a shot of whiskey to get my nerves down.

2. Probably paranoia.

Just 2 weeks ago a helicopter kept buzzing my house and it was definetly police. It was so close I could read the lettering easily and it had the red/blue lights.

For 2 hours this went on constant flying over my house and I was thinking infra red is seeing my light heat.

Total paranoia but a scary experience nonetheless... I figure it was due to a SWAT stand off I read about the next day.

Bottom line if you aren't in jail right now it's probably in your head. If they saw your grow they'd been on the radio with ground units.

3. You made me feel so much better, even if you are lying in order to prevent a heart attack ;).

Shit, I wish it was legal.
    I can see it in the headlines now...

Marijuana legalized, Anti-anxiety pill in-take at a record low! Xanax companies are PISSEEDDDD..

:p