Am I just paranoid?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by whatanoob, Aug 26, 2013.

1. With all the recent things happening in the news I'm starting to become more aware of my surroundings. There has been too many ruthless murders recently with no real repercussions. 

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/22742395/cobb-police-arrest-3-in-mableton-fatal

Just one recent instance that makes me sick, a man was beaten until he was practically unconscious then thrown in front of a car on the interstate.... 

Then Obama gives a speech talking about Trayvon Martin's death and talks as if he were his own son; while a WW2 veteran whom took a bullet in his leg during the war was not given Presidential recollection after being savagely beaten by two thugs one night.

I never cared for our President, not because of the colors of his skin but the checklists on his agenda. 

2. youre too paranoid man, shit happens......if you still feel that crazy about it carry a pistol in your car

3. You left out the punks that shot the Aussie baseball player in the back and killed him for kicks....

4. Haha I'm 20.. one more year until I can legally carry a pistol with a conceal carry permit. But even them I'm still vulnerable to the politicians god forbid I must defend myself. 

5. It is what it is. We vote these all these guys into office and let them stay there.

6. Tons of this shit happens every day. That piece of shit Trayvon, who deserved to die, was just blown way out of proportion by the governments lap dog media to try to push their disarmament agenda and thank God that was a miserable failure. Those others were tragedies nonetheless but were really only brought up because of shitstains famous trial to make a point. Crazy people who want to kill or injure others are all over. Thats why I carry and condone you making the same decision. Good on ya.

7. Yeah I cannot wait until my 21st birthday. Buying a pistol during the day and celebrating at night  :ey:

But I'm puzzled as to why people vote to remove the 2nd Amendment, I'm contemplating on making a poll with a "Yes and "No" box and if you vote No you must make a valid point as to why.   

I'll be sure to avoid that shit storm, lol.

Brainwashing by the liberal agenda and the media sucking their dicks. Also people who know absolutely nothing about guns other than that they are scary and kill people for no reason forming opinions and making decisions based on ignorance, lies, fear, propaganda and knee jerk emotional reactions instead of using analytical thinking and solid facts to support their positions.

Most of the people who are anti gun have no experience with guns and have never even held one but believe they must be bad because the media made that the center of a crime. A perfect example is Sandy Hook. That massacre had nothing to do with guns or gun laws. That only had to do with mental illness and situations surrounding what made that sick bastard go on a rampage.

Furthermore, The media then blew it up into some gun issue and demonized the AR-15 as a so called assault weapon (which it IS NOT) and lied about the shooter using that weapon to kill all those people when in reality he used hand guns and the AR-15 never even left his truck. Not to mention that no amount of gun control in the world would have stopped him from getting those guns since he stole them and therefore made any and all laws null and void.

10. Why does à person who is not à war even need this type of firepower. What thé hell is everybody scared of in America.

Sent from my HTC One VX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

Well, as stated in our constitution, it is to protect ourselves from the possibility of being over taken by a tyrannical government which has happened countless times throughout history and is in the process of happening in the US right now.

Other than that, it does not matter one bit why I may or may not "need" that weapon, it only matters that I want it and as a sovereign human being it is none of anyone else's business what I have or why I have it as long as I am not infringing on the rights of others with it as some are trying to do to my rights via anti gun legislation. Just because a few people get together and put on costumes and declare themselves above me does not give them any legitimacy to dictate what I can and can not possess.

12. #12 215fly, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
    But if I'm not mistaken you can still go out and buy à gun. So what rights âre being taken away. To be honest you can pretty much do what you want in America. Sent from my HTC One VX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Most states you are kind of right but if us pro gun people don't keep fighting we won't have these rights for very long. There is always anti gun legislation being put forth and if people like Bloomberg and Feinstein and basically all the liberal left get their way we will be aloud to have single shot BB guns and thats in. They say they support the 2nd amendment just to save face but they are trying to ban all kinds of guns so that you can only have a select few that they deem acceptable.

14. #14 Tree Burner, Aug 26, 2013

It looks scary right? But yet, you're obviously ignorant about it. It's a semi-automatic rifle most likely chambered in .223/5.56. My hunting rifle has WAY more firepower than the gun you posted. The difference is one looks scary....

A lot of you are fortunate enough to never have someone trying to take you or your families life. Or, permanently changing it due to injury.

15. #15 JohnnyWeedSeed, Aug 26, 2013

Damn straight!

16. Well I'm not that fortunate Treeburner, on 2 different occasions I had guns drawn on me and for whatever reason I survived. Now you saying you have guns with more power than an Ar-15 is troubling to me. I mean those are not some .380s or 9mm. What are you hunting, bears or mountian lions

Sent from my HTC One VX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. This is great... 

I hunt with both a compound bow and high powered shotguns/rifles.. By far THE MOST lethal weapon system legally available to the public is a 12 gauge shotgun with 00 buckshot or a slug.  Yet nobody complains about shotguns, it's just the "dangerous" AR15. Did you know the .223 calibler, which basically EVERY AR platform is based off of is an amped up .22lr caliber? 

No because you don't know what either of these calibers means, a .22lr isn't powerful enough to kill a 50lb coyote with a chest shot at 50 yards and out. 

Why does it matter what he is hunting with them? Why do you think there should be a limit on firepower? As he said, the AR-15 fires a pretty small round. Just because the magazine holds more rounds than other rifles does not make its power any greater. If he is not a criminal, which 90 some % of gun owners are not, then why is what he chooses to own disturbing to you? Bottom line is that no man has the right to tell another what he may or may not have end of story in my opinion. And yes, I do take that to mean grenades, rocket launchers and full auto, belt fed machine guns if you so choose. We should be equally equipped to that of the military since that is the meaning of the 2nd amendment. .

19. #19 whatanoob, Aug 26, 2013

Clearly you've never shot a long barreled gun before, a .223 caliber is WEAKER than a 9mm bud. Get your facts straight before you start an internet argument. 

They weren't trying to take your life then or you'd be a dead man.

lol, we don't hunt elk,deer,bears,etc with 9mm/.380 pistols.....I mean, seriously dude? That just proves my point.