Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i just paranoid or am i gettin ripped off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by old_iron_lungs, May 18, 2010.

1. I know everybody loves dank and sticky bud. But i wud go as far as saying i am paranoid about getting ripped off. I bring my own scale, weigh it out, then pay. Lately ive been getting some really fluffy, sticky, almost wet bud. The stems bend instead of breaking, and it doesn't break up to an eyeballed gram. The bud is dank, no doubt im off my ass right now. But what im thinkin is someone watered down my bud. Am i just being paranoid or am i being jewed?

2. Yes the sign of stems not breaking indicates that it hasnt been cured and theres more water in the buds than normally. Nothing wrong with that though b/c those kinds of green burns like 3x longer.

3. Ya your getting ripped. If your buying weed, the stems should snap.

Otherwise its not dry, yet alone cured.

4. I would still take it.

Alot of bud thats sold isnt dried/cured to perfection.

5. yeah, but most good bud is...