Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I just impatient?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brizzl, Nov 13, 2013.

1. So one of my friends hooked me up with his dealer after I smoked my first time on Friday. I contacted him first on Saturday and him and I were gonna work something out for a dime bag ($20 a G around my parts.) On Saturday he said he could drop by, he was just waiting for his ride. He takes too long, it's too late. Sunday, he ask me if I still need some. I say yes. He asks me where I'm at. I tell him and he asks for directions (college kid, I'm pretty sure he has an iPhone.) I was only like 2 miles away from where has at that point. I tell him and he doesn't respond. The next day I ask him to come by again. I give him the directions again, and again he stops responding. Today I ask him if he can drop by. I've received no response so far.

My friend says he's never had any problems like this before, it only takes maybe a day for him to receive a drop off. I'm torn cuz I really want my bud lol! My friend says he'll give me his current stash right now next Friday for $50, it's about 3 Gs, so I can still get bud. I was just wondering if it was normal to have problems with communication and everything. Thanks blades!

2. I don't think its right that he stopped talking to you repetitively and couldn't give a response. Doesn't sound like he wants the money lol. That would get on my nerves too. Could you call instead of text?

3. lol, I read this thread title as "I just had an implant"

4. I'll give that a try. Thanks!

5. Most people don't go out of there way to see just a gram. Sure they make more money selling in smaller quantities but he might have bigger fish to fry with someone else. Give him time or maybe buy more.

6. Most people don't go out of there way to see just a gram. Sure they make more money selling in smaller quantities but he might have bigger fish to fry with someone else. Give him time or maybe buy more.

7. Dude buying it one gram at a time doeant make you a high priority. He either doesn't care to make the trip or got caught up with something else. Why don't YOU go to HIM for your singular gram?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I always thought people just bought 1/8ths when they bought small amounts....

9. Do you not have a car? Why can't you pick up?

If I was a dealer I wouldn't get out of bed for a gram.

10. If your only getting a g and your not paying him a delivery fee hen yeah expect to get ignored. next time you buy from him, offer to smoke him out on a bowl or something. once he sees your chill and a nice guy you will go up on his priority list.Basicay become a valued customer and ul get treated better. 

Or just find a new dealer that treats you properly from the start. so you can get  :bongin:

11. Alright, what I'm hearing is either buy more or find a new dealer. I'll just buy more :smoking:

12. You'll appear as a more lucrative customer if you drop money for at least an eigth. It may be more than you need but honestly out of all the guys I've ever dealt with none of then sold single grams...1/8 was always the smallest. Think about it, he's prolly barely making enough to cover the gas on 1g delivered to you. Not saying it's right for him to ignore you, it's not, but I also see where he's coming from ya know?

13. Probably doesn't wanna be selling single grams, ESPECIALLY if you want him to drop it off.

Just offer to go to him.

14. stoner moment lol

15. People have already kinda said this, but really, unless you're flat broke, buy in eighths. Keep your bud in a mason jar in a cool place and away from light and it'll last months if not years. Besides, you might find the more you smoke, a gram goes faster than you thought  :smoke:  :smoking:

16. He sounds like a shitty dealer man (i wouldn't fuck with it). I'd get a new weed man that doesn't stop talking to me consistently ,and gets me my bud that day (not the next day).

17. I'm talking to him now, setting up a deal for a 1/8. $60. Apparently the other day he was in jail. Soo. Lol

18. Can you say red flag? Lol just be careful!

19. It sounds like he keeps getting set up and then bailed out. But I'll be sure to be careful.

20. Man, if I get an  8 and I'll still pay some extra for gas money if they drove to meet me somewhere because you don't make much money selling unless you grow it yourself. I can see why he might not be wanting to meet up for a gram, but he should still text you to let you know what's going on.

Your relationship with your guy is the same as it is with anyone: communication is key, hahaha