Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i just burned out or what?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PMoney, Oct 3, 2010.

1. alright, so i've been without a bowl for maybe 2 days now, and i feel fucking awful. i'm really withdrawn from social situations because i feel like i'll say something stupid or my words won't make any sense. i just don't think about what i say and it kinda makes me uncomfortable. i don't know how to communicate with people anymore unless i'm high. i think i've literally smoked my inhibitions away.

everything feels really unnatural to me right now.

i think i'm completely fried. am i just burned out or is there something seriously wrong with me because i've been smoking daily for the past 4 months.

2. When you get used to doing something a certain way, it can be hard to do it a different way. I'm sure you'll be fine though. Don't really have a cure lmfao. Oh wait, yes I do. MORE WEED! :hello:

3. It's just the absence of the THC in your brain. Your brain is getting used to producing the happy chemicals again, it shouldn't take more than another day or 2 to feel more normal.

4. T break time!

5. yeah, a t break is what i was thinking. from now until the end of the month. considering midnight on the 31st to be the end date. halloween is gonna be sick! :p

but either way, does anyone have any pointers on taking a t-break this long? i mean, i know it's only a month but it seems like a pretty long while to go without even a hit.

6. Actually, if I start feeling really burnt out I do this: Get really faded and when you wake up you don't feel burnt-out at all just a little hungover. This works for me every single time I start to feel way to burnt to function

7. Get some dank and smoke up bro.